Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
wearing my MAUVES again today... find myself grabbing these more than any other shoes I own the past month...
and they're extremely comfy now.

I feel the same way towards blushes, i just gravitate to them .... i beat the hell out of the OG 700s and felt like giving them a rest. The huge chunk of adiprene feels therapeutic like its relieving pressure points LOL.
Especially after doing cardio id rather walk in these rather than ultraboost.

I feel the same way towards blushes, i just gravitate to them .... i beat the hell out of the OG 700s and felt like giving them a rest. The huge chunk of adiprene feels therapeutic like its relieving pressure points LOL.
Especially after doing cardio id rather walk in these rather than ultraboost.

Man same way with my wave runner and my blush I can’t stop wearing them. Wave runners way more comfortable.

YS shipped.

I need to check mine as well I need it ASAP

Hey picked up my first pair of Yeezy Boost 350's over the weekend. The semi frozen yellow. Question is this just how its made? noticed this super close up (I'm OCD with things) the little like 2 holes. or imperfections.. is that just how there made from the material? It's only on my left shoe. Right by the tan toe.
20181217_193344.jpg

ima go ahead and cop on eastbay, these gonna be the first yeezy I buy.

Most of my j's are a 10, should I get these in a 10 or 10 and a half. Help me out yall.

It can be damn near impossible to get that smell out half the time. Hit them up for that discount.

I never used to smoke inside, so my belongings never smelled (other than my jackets).

And it wouldn't have even been so bad if it was just smoke...but the air freshener makes it downright putrid. Thankfully I've dealt with this before, and came up with a baking soda & activated charcoal mixture that removes most of the smell within a week.

Hey picked up my first pair of Yeezy Boost 350's over the weekend. The semi frozen yellow. Question is this just how its made? noticed this super close up (I'm OCD with things) the little like 2 holes. or imperfections.. is that just how there made from the material? It's only on my left shoe. Right by the tan toe.
20181217_193344.jpg

Terrible. Ask for a return immediately.

Back
Top Bottom