Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
L from finishline for me too. My friend also lost. I'm thinking the non-reflective pair will be more limited than people are anticipating.
don’t sweat it they are going to be near retail on StockX after the drop. They are ready almost there

I grew up on the classic late 90s/early 2000s golden era rap/hip hop, but my friends were playing a song off the new Quavo album just now and the one song ft. 21 Savage he said “y’all money short like Yeezy’s slides”....made me laugh (btw I don’t think 21 is a good rapper, just thought the line was funny)

Anyone Else Feel Like These Frozen Yellows Are Little Better Fit Out Of The Box Than We've Been Seeing?

Toebox Doesn't Feel As Cramped Or Something...
9ECD208F-097A-4F2F-BF46-549D92FE4CB5.jpeg

first time yeezy fit me comfortably and not snug like the rest of my 350 v2s... i always get my true size im stubborn like that lol

first time yeezy fit me comfortably and not snug like the rest of my 350 v2s... i always get my true size im stubborn like that lol

Exactly what I was thinking when I tried mine on.... definitely a better feel my Beluga 2.0s were by far the worst with the cramped toebox

Glad To Know It's Not Just Me :lol:

I Was Buggin' When I First Slid My Foot Into These After Untying Them.... Had To Go Put On My Zebras, Butters, Sesames And Broken In Beluga 2.0's For Reference :nerd: ..... Definitely Seems Like These Got The Best TTS Sizing We've Seen As Of Late :pimp:

Use the code for the ones and it will work for the Yeezys too..... Yeah the sizing on these for me are back to the breds/black Friday releases.

There's No Footaction Stores Popping Up Under That Zip Bro :lol:

There's A Footlocker But That Headstart Code Doesn't Work When Used For The 1's Or Statics :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom