• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Guys u don’t actually have to buy the socks for the sock jig to work lol
I like to keep the socks in because I've gotten bypass bookmark to stop working in the past. It's weird. But also I wanted socks lmfao.

The best way to defend bots is just this, launch the product, have them buy it up. Now they won't run those same cards/slots again for fear of a cancel.

Restock said product, and then proceed to cancel original orders after the second wave. Goodnight.

Non bot dudes no need to be salty , ya already know/knew what it is/was
truer words were never spoken today! we shouldn't be mad. when the 5K number was broadcast, we should've already known it was little-to-no chance we'd get em :rofl: it was fun trying though, and good to see the thread move along.

i'm hoping i hit on the non-reflective for FTL's app reservation. those will be just fine.

If you're using Chrome, just install the page monitor. Refreshing too much might get you blocked from the site. But otherwise, yeah.

Just cuz you checked out manual don't make you a better reseller

we are all equal here

:lol:
Even you ATC boiz buying checkouts

truer words were never spoken today! we shouldn't be mad. when the 5K number was broadcast, we should've already known it was little-to-no chance we'd get em :rofl: it was fun trying though, and good to see the thread move along

You do realize there were 17K pairs today, not 5K

No confirmation email despite getting that damned “Thanks for your order” page within 3 minutes of launch.

Preparing for the L.

This **** is messed up.

Back
Top Bottom