Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
:nerd:
4C976509-DB64-4ACF-81B4-23F31FAC416E.jpeg

I'm dead. :rofl:
I hope this doesn't become a thing. :lol:

A black based static is my dream, but these whites are looking much nicer than I thought in-hand. My wife now wants a pair...

Got rid of a majority of my 350’s but after copping the static’s from FTL, I’m leaning towards keeping them. They look good in person IMO. Gonna keep them on ice until spring/summer.

I’m buying them. I actually like all the 700 and I’m going back to get the other two after this
U won’t regret it I find myself wearing my 700s far more than any other yeezy atm and I think it’s just because they have more support and structure for my wide flat feet. That’s why I’m really hoping these reach discounted prices. My muaves need a break and I need to double up on waves

Plus these v2s have an ortho insole and the updated 700 tounge. in the low $200s it would be a no brainer. After seeing them and the static 350s next to eatchother in FC I can say I like the 700s more.

walked into finishline and they had some pairs left, asked to try them on because last pair i tried on was too tight on my wide feet even after i sized up half and was denied and said yall wouldn't buy them once tried on because they are considered used and all of yalls are too picky and look at every speck of dirt

ironically enough, the shoe is on display at the cashier where every customer (including little kids) gets to grab and play around with it (i even saw it dropped once) where the light upper could easily get dirty

yea I think these static’s are harder than anyone thought they would be(not me , been had my eye on them ) these are :pimp:

anyone get an update on their shipping progress for the reflective pair from YS? mine says expected to arrive by friday but no movement. I live in Caliornia.

Im glad I didn't sleep after the reflectives and copped the Reggie Statics. Joints are saucy too.

And without a flash, to the blind eye, do the reflectives look that much different? is it just the black specles of the non, are the 3m on the reflects?

"So you will find that it is not as hard to buy as you might think. ."

I'm pretty sure I will not be able to at retail - so yes it is still as hard to buy as I thought.

anyone get an update on their shipping progress for the reflective pair from YS? mine says expected to arrive by friday but no movement. I live in Caliornia.
My pair was supposed to be delivered today, but I didn't get any shipping updates until a couple hours go. Delivery date changed to Friday.

Back
Top Bottom