Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I was able to cart a full size up on Champs for the 350 v2. I have a wide foot. Is that okay for these? I’m trying to do right for 2019 and not send them or any shoes into stockx with a tried on left shoe lol.

For the V2 700s: Adidas water tower still has some scattered sizes left biggest is a 12. Adidas wicker park has only a few sizes from 9-11

yeah because they become an enabler to get you to buy shoes you don't want

Exactly! Like I wanted these! But had made up my mind, NO MORE SNEAKERS FOR THE REMAINING OF 2018! So yesterday she hit me up and I couldn’t make it to the store to get them so I was like **** it, I’m 326$ richer, I’ll be good...today I wake up and she said they still had a couple of 8.5 and I wasn’t gonna be able to make it, but on second day employees are aloud to cop, so now I’m 326$ poorer but got the kicks I wanted anyways :lol:

My plug is dope tho, although I’m one of those dudes that try not to bother the plugs at all..

Exactly! Like I wanted these! But had made up my mind, NO MORE SNEAKERS FOR THE REMAINING OF 2018! So yesterday she hit me up and I couldn’t make it to the store to get them so I was like **** it, I’m 326$ richer, I’ll be good...today I wake up and she said they still had a couple of 8.5 and I wasn’t gonna be able to make it, but on second day employees are aloud to cop, so now I’m 326$ poorer but got the kicks I wanted anyways :lol:

My plug is dope tho, although I’m one of those dudes that try not to bother the plugs at all..
So u didn’t want but you did want but you didn’t want .. but now you got the kicks you wanted??????!! I’m so damn confused man lol

the funny thing is I didn't try to get them yesterday because I was trying to chill on sneakers for the rest of 2018, was somewhat relieved they were in-store only. Then went out with my wife for dinner in the city and a friend hits me up and was like 5th ave still got pairs as of 7pm. My dinner reservation was 7:30PM and I resisted so hard to trek up to 5th ave from soho to get them, ended up not going.

Was too busy to wake up earlier and have plans today but was plotting a way to get to 5th ave but with employees being able to eat on day 2 .. it’s prob over by now for sure.

Just called 5th ave.. only had 8.5-9.5 and 12 .. so I'll probably wait for a RS if it happens and Im lucky enough to catch it.

Decided to cop these over static 700 V2s.

4FE32ED7-F119-44A7-9898-0DF3962B9E05.jpeg

Can someone explain if the inconsistency in the 700 box labels is a sure tell sign to stay away from or just something Adidas switched up?

9462CA4B-A38A-4C35-A237-EF9045B648BB.jpeg
E39D1E81-F31B-465D-99E6-7BCC064FC733.jpeg

I was able to cart a full size up on Champs for the 350 v2. I have a wide foot. Is that okay for these? I’m trying to do right for 2019 and not send them or any shoes into stockx with a tried on left shoe lol.

If you are referring to the statics people are saying these run more TTS than other V2, so you could probably do .5 up but maybe with one 1 size up you should prepare the shipping label for stockx again

Damn now that’s a thought and that custom wouldn’t be hard at all with those either. If they went the mauve route I would have tried it

Back
Top Bottom