Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
These joints were taken from my trunk when my sisternlaw left it open over night...still hurts to this day...smh

she ain’t replace them out of the kindness of her heart?!

i’d be hurt

I actually like the non-reflective pair better because you can see the detail in the various knit patterns. Not as easy to see on the reflective pair.

getPart-3.jpg
getPart-4.jpg
a few pieces.
ur style is fresh fam, nice fits

350 non-reflective statics arrived today. Man my pairs pattern is really asymmetrical. Also there is a bump in the primeknit close to the toe box. Do those stretch out?

Finally got my size 10 zebras swapped for a 10.5........the zebras 10.5 is way more snug than the semi frozen 10.5 smh hopefully they will feel more comfortable after they are broken in, both pairs are brand new btw

I didn’t know how to feel bout those 500 salts..til i wore em bout 3 times...it’s the Yeezy that can be literally worn for anything. I wore em in pouring rain...and they still look unscathed. I know there’s an upcoming Yeezy basketball line.... but you can go out righ now and play ball in Yeezy 500s..theyre that durable and comfortable and lightweight.

I didn’t know how to feel bout those 500 salts..til i wore em bout 3 times...it’s the Yeezy that can be literally worn for anything. I wore em in pouring rain...and they still look unscathed. I know there’s an upcoming Yeezy basketball line.... but you can go out righ now and play ball in Yeezy 500s..theyre that durable and comfortable and lightweight.

You can wear any 500 with anything besides the super moon yellows.

And they aren't that light at all.

Back
Top Bottom