Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
2415A535-2FAA-4025-BA0E-ED55461A2EC4.jpeg
Nice

my static v2 700s from YS have had a label created since 12/31 and no pickup yet. Site shows the shoes are prepping to be sent out
my bouclette socks (lol) from the same order just had a label created today and were already picked up.

Different tracking number than whats in myUPS

Comparison, the v2s def have a slimmer silhouette, i like them both equally tbh.

4CA562E2-D3D3-4541-953F-50671A704BBD.jpeg
B4AE9AE2-D5B9-4549-BE1D-85F6795E5BC9.jpeg
0439CC0E-1A55-4E81-AF3F-9ED4554B27AD.jpeg
Not even tryna hate but if these didn’t say Yeezy, these would be called Nursing School 1s. I’m not mad at the V2 silhouette, just the CWs are trash to me.

Not even tryna hate but if these didn’t say Yeezy, these would be called Nursing School 1s. I’m not mad at the V2 silhouette, just the CWs are trash to me.
yall play that stupid "if" game so much. if they didnt say yeezy, but had all the same looks and tech we would be able to cop for cheap.

man if that one shoe didnt have a nike check on it it would sit bla bla bla blah

I let the static 700 break the yeezy chain, now I won't feel bad for the plethora of yeezys I'm passing this year.
this is pure facts. i knew it was wrap after i got salts and sesames. and the line up posted for 2k19 looking meh. only shoe that would electrify me are the cancelled earth jawnz

3m's look so good. resale has dropped on them too. prob the best time to buy them resale before prices start creeping back up.

yall play that stupid "if" game so much. if they didnt say yeezy, but had all the same looks and tech we would be able to cop for cheap.

man if that one shoe didnt have a nike check on it it would sit bla bla bla blah

But it’s facts. Those Yeezys are trash to me. Sean Wotherspoons are trash to me. If If wasn’t such an important word, it wouldn’t be a part of language. Guess why, it lends things context. I’m just trying to figure out why people will cop those RN Yeezys but say some similar looking basic joints is trash.

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle. If is irrelevant.
Context

man if Michael Jordan didn't play basketball, he wouldn't be an NBA champion
Hope you got a steal with all that reaching.

What makes the “if” game so tiresome is that literally everyone has a “if” item in their possession literally everyone.
I’m pretty confident I don’t. I buy **** I couldn’t afford growing up. **** is connected to trauma. New stuff I just get what I like, if I can get it for close to retail or below.

Back
Top Bottom