Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Is there sz 11.5 of zebra or sesame or static (non-reflective) sitting anywhere for retail? Spent way too much money during christmas holidays. Now that bills are all settled, looking to pick em up.

Is there sz 11.5 of zebra or sesame or static (non-reflective) sitting anywhere for retail? Spent way too much money during christmas holidays. Now that bills are all settled, looking to pick em up.

You could probably find the latter two for very close to retail on SX, but no chance to find Zebra's for retail anywhere, unless you find a friend or someone nice.

PO

I believe you set your priority right. Out of those 3, sesame could be the easiest to get. Otherwise, just wait out for the next shoes. It’s not Yeezy hard to get anymore lol

Lol they probably had these sitting in a factory/warehouse in China from last year’s release... I bet they were planning on this drop for awhile.
i could be wrong about this, but i dont think china even dropped the cream white yeezys last year.. guess this is their drop.

Almost none of Adidas and Nike's Chinese New Year themed shoes have any relation to the actual holiday. They just come out with a new colorway they have sitting somewhere and attach the name to it.
The Adidas Chinese New Year has been God-awful this year. Don’t get me wrong Nike’s is disappointing too but Adidas collection is the ultimate disrespect. Talk about no cares at all, they’re going under retail without even being dropped yet.

Anybody has a credible legit check on the reflective 350? I just bought my pair from stock x and I’m questioning how many they’ve sold. Also my pair came from Europe which makes me question even more since they were a yezzy exclusive, I imagine the pairs in Europe still haven’t arrived if not just arrived meaning I wouldn’t get a legit pair from Europe for along time

don't know why i can't stop wearing my mauve's.

20190113_110716.jpg

Anybody has a credible legit check on the reflective 350? I just bought my pair from stock x and I’m questioning how many they’ve sold. Also my pair came from Europe which makes me question even more since they were a yezzy exclusive, I imagine the pairs in Europe still haven’t arrived if not just arrived meaning I wouldn’t get a legit pair from Europe for along time

Several people in our biggest FB sneaker group (Sweden, EU) have recieved their pairs from YS so not strange at all.

Back
Top Bottom