Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i damn sure do, so i am qualified to speak on this topic.

@mike0silv

:nerd:

*EDIT*
well, i did, but i offed all my 750s. matters fact, the last 750 i sold was the TB and i used that to buy the black FOG1 and never looking back.
:nthat:

I personally don't think the Fog 1 "destroys" 750's. Slightly better at best imo. And certainly not the most comfortable shoe I own.

Yeah destroys is strong verbiage....but he ain't wrong :lol:. The FOG one (IMO) is an amazing design. Love them....wish i could get a pair.

Now....small yeezy boot restock...think i might finally pull the trigger. Really wish the season 3s were in my size though. I regret passing on these for $220

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2016%2F10%2Fkanye-west-yeezy-season-3-military-boot-onyx-1.jpg

but might just cop these
KM3605_0006_KM3605.115_Side1_600e3af6-59ae-4798-8b0e-476646c2541c_440x.jpg

I personally don't think the Fog 1 "destroys" 750's. Slightly better at best imo. And certainly not the most comfortable shoe I own.
i get that it's all subjective. and i'm just sharing my very strong opinions.
also, what high top sneaker do u own that's more comfy than FOG1? i honestly don't think it exists.
:nerd:

like high top high top? or like Air Jordan 1 High lol

if you mean high like Fog 1/750's height, I'd say SLP high tops or even Kobe 9's to be pretty comfortable. And tho I don't have any of the mainline Fog sneakers, I'd imagine them to be comfy too.

I loved the 750's so much I didn't care about comfort. But it's impossible to argue what's better between the two. It's almost like they're the 750's of whatever era you want to call this.

like high top high top? or like Air Jordan 1 High lol

if you mean high like Fog 1/750's height, I'd say SLP high tops or even Kobe 9's to be pretty comfortable. And tho I don't have any of the mainline Fog sneakers, I'd imagine them to be comfy too.

Mainline FoG military sneakers aren't very comfy IMO. Kinda heavy too

Why y’all talking about Fogs in the Yeezy thread? Ya boy Jared copied the whole look of the 750. Do your home work. Fog 1s were created over 2 years ago, almost 3. During the height of the 750 hype. It’s a 750 rip off thus making it inferior.

Convo over. Back to Yeezys. Lol

Saw some kids with their Yeezys laced like the pic below (From reddit).
Apparently, Kaws lacing is a thing.

dvnq9wrxuw121.jpg

Why y’all talking about Fogs in the Yeezy thread? Ya boy Jared copied the whole look of the 750. Do your home work. Fog 1s were created over 2 years ago, almost 3. During the height of the 750 hype. It’s a 750 rip off thus making it inferior.

Jared??? The pedophile Subway guy?

just got my mauves in, they look dope

the irony is when i was in college I bought a $50 nike pegasus model with almost the exact same colorway and style as this shoe, which might be why i like it :lol:

no offense but do u wanna guess who had a major hand designing the yeezy 750?

im gonna say it def aint u since youre not geraldo lorenzo lamos.

u aint even on the 1st or 2nd wave of da wave runner navy. u 3rd string

Caving over here fellas please don’t tell me there’s inertias in an 11 somewhere for box

Back
Top Bottom