• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I got an order confirmation!

Here's something to try for those that are up and hanging around. Put something in your cart...socks, pants, etc. Eventually (might take an hour or whatever) YS will send you an email to see if you want to complete the purchase. I had put pants in my cart before the drop and got that email. It said "CLICK HERE"...etc. to complete. I clicked and couldn't get the checkout page, but viewed the source code on the email and there was my checkout link...worked like a charm to actually complete my order.
I can't get the pair to add in the checkout link. How you do that?

Doesn't work for me. Tried every possible order of doing things and all I get is some damn socks. Socks look kinda fire though. Not $35 shipped fire though.

I've Been Trying This With Two Old Cart Emails One From 12/26 And One From 9/15 And Nothing

Yeah the super old ones with past yeezy releases are expired since items are no longer in stock. I was hoping someone could share a recent one instead of having us all wait

Meh...this sucked. Glad I'm getting paid to be up right now. If I wasted 2 hours in the middle of the night at home trying to get some sneakers I'd be super tight. :lol:

Had 2 browsers open on my phone. Both in line waiting. Go through for sz 13 and got confirmation email. Had to reload a couple of times. Once I got them in cart, I openend the cart on a new page and checked out. Waited about 30 mins before I could checkout, but got through. Now just have to rely on YS shipping them out....

Yeah I tried with the Geode's link I had from last week, it's a no go.

Just sit tight, I have a feeling more will hit soon.

4, 5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14

I think the site is just messing with people now. I know damn well there aren't any 14s left after over two hours

Last edited:
no way i been in line this long and no checkout and I checked out when they 1st went Live

LMAO washed

Back
Top Bottom