Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The Black 350s but this Volt pair >>>
Even though I don't really care for the GITD

adidas-yeezy-boost-350v2-glow-10.jpg

adidas-yeezy-boost-350v2-glow-12.jpg

adidas-yeezy-boost-350v2-glow-6.jpg

adidas-yeezy-boost-350v2-glow-5.jpg

One of the more accurate pics of the geode. Other pics the filters/light either wash them out or make them too dark.

They’re similar to the Mauves since they’re both earth tones. I own both but can see how people have just one. The V2 for me is a more comfortable shoe vs the V1.

so did you halfsized up your v2?

Can’t believe breds dropped, probably not enough stock to change anything but I’ve been missing those bad since I offed them. Can’t wait for these new black v2s

I do. I like them a lot. They’ll be versatile and a shoe I can throw on and not think about too much.
Can’t do $300 + tax and/or shipping though...finally realized that 700s just aren’t worth that much to me. $250 shipped and I’d bite.
What Yeezy 700 has ever dropped to as low as $250 shipped after one discount code? Maybe Mauve did at a time? I just don’t see it happening much.
We’re just gonna have to cough up roughly 300 plus dillys for these 700s everytime. I wouldn’t even be stoked for saving $25 on a $300 plus sneaker...cuz we’re pretty much saying...we’d buy em 300 flat if we didn’t have to pay for tax and shipping.

What Yeezy 700 has ever dropped to as low as $250 shipped after one discount code? Maybe Mauve did at a time? I just don’t see it happening much.
We’re just gonna have to cough up roughly 300 plus dillys for these 700s everytime. I wouldn’t even be stoked for saving $25 on a $300 plus sneaker...cuz we’re pretty much saying...we’d buy em 300 flat if we didn’t have to pay for tax and shipping.

I bought Mauves on GOAT for $260 shipped in January.

Depending on release numbers, I can see Analogs hitting that low eventually.

Naw, B. ( great meme tho)

Kim got more style in her pinky than half the cats do in their entire body on NT. lmao

Cats stay waiting for Kanye to tell them how to dress.

I dont like the way Kanye dresses, I'll stick to my own unique style instead of chasing rapper fads

The Black 350s but this Volt pair >>>
Even though I don't really care for the GITD

adidas-yeezy-boost-350v2-glow-10.jpg

adidas-yeezy-boost-350v2-glow-12.jpg

adidas-yeezy-boost-350v2-glow-6.jpg

adidas-yeezy-boost-350v2-glow-5.jpg

These and the blacks are all I need, I'm ready

GITD shoes are still corny to me but the triple black are slightly intriguing. I hope they don't turn out to be ash colored and are darker in person then some of these pictures. I also hope the stripe turns out to be solid and not see through. If so i am def in. Clear stripe...im def out

Can’t believe breds dropped, probably not enough stock to change anything but I’ve been missing those bad since I offed them. Can’t wait for these new black v2s

ehh, they didn't really drop. They were just random access to only selected few only in EU. No one in the US got access to the Bred "restock"

I thought GITD 350s would put Peebras to rest... but Peebz will still live on. One’s frozen yellow ..one’s light slime green with SMH see thru stripe..and glow soles. For $250 too..not $220...ooof. I prefer the highlighter frozen yellow color a little more. I’m gonna probably end up getting the frozen yellow 700s down the line.

Probably accounts that have to pay tax on StockX now :lol:

nah I got it and don't have to pay tax on stockx. Its for the official Tax Day which was this past monday. Trying to think of what to get to really get a good value out of the code. Doesn't make sense for me to buy something at $100 just to save $10

I thought GITD 350s would put Peebras to rest... but Peebz will still live on. One’s frozen yellow ..one’s light slime green with SMH see thru stripe..and glow soles. For $250 too..not $220...ooof. I prefer the highlighter frozen yellow color a little more. I’m gonna probably end up getting the frozen yellow 700s down the line.

In for these. Idc. :smile:

2B1819B5-CA94-4D58-97C8-A27771B04E1A.jpeg

372D93C7-17EE-4FCE-91DE-D07A919D2225.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom