Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
can anyone give some tips for removing some jeans dye off their yeezys? It's gotten on the laces, and the ankle collar (not the primeknit part).

any help would be appreciated!

A gum bottom. I'm In for these as well as the black 350 and vanta 700 v2. Then I think I'm done with yeezys for awhile. All the other colorways aren't moving me.
37EFB596-6C78-406A-AF03-2879FFCB9424.png

Yeah, the gum bottom changes everything. These went from a maybe to a must.

Can’t go wrong with a gum sole. :pimp:

Dang I was OUT on 700 V1 Black until that GUM bottom!

OOF! How I look buying 3 black Yeezy in a 1 month span... I feel like get them while they're available before they go back to different shades of yellow again :lol:

A gum bottom. I'm In for these as well as the black 350 and vanta 700 v2. Then I think I'm done with yeezys for awhile. All the other colorways aren't moving me.
37EFB596-6C78-406A-AF03-2879FFCB9424.png

exactly how i feel... i might just cop the vantas though and not the other 2...but we'll see i might cop all 3 lol... just wish the release dates werent all in 1 month smh

Dang I was OUT on 700 V1 Black until that GUM bottom!

OOF! How I look buying 3 black Yeezy in a 1 month span... I feel like get them while they're available before they go back to different shades of yellow again :lol:
And I dunn told people all tree being copped. Respeck it

resell talk doesn't belong in the thread, you want to brag you copped fine, you want to talk resell take ya scalper behind to the bst thread
giphy.gif

Eh, I think I'll just be in for Vanta and 350 triple black.

Not against the gum bottom but I don't know how I feel about it.

I'll prob turn eventually lol.

Hmm Utility black 700 v1 are interesting. I like the gum bottom just enough to make them slightly different.

If you are making $20 off resale its worth it to people. Its not "broke boi" status when you literally have to do NOTHING. Its free money if you understand the market. You are making 10-15% return on an investment in less then 2 weeks. That's a really really good investment.

People looking at the $$ amount instead of the % amount, it all adds up. People really getting at these dudes for making an easy $200 tapping a screen and taking a 5 minute drive to ups. If you convert it into an hourly wage, I’m pretty sure it comes out to more than what most are making per hour.

Guy on previous page said he ordered 2 pairs on YS and they will go straight to StockX upon arrival. That’s what the conversation was in reference too. Reselling these is nickel and dime hustling at best
Selling the Glows for $500 before prices dropped >>>>

Black pair will be personals though :nerd:

So in on those non-reflect blacks. Officially zero’d in. Any word on whether they will go to foot stores? Did clays?

Back
Top Bottom