Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yes. I submitted, got my money back but it wasn't accessible, kind of on hold. Then YS said they were not in the wrong and citi reissed the money. They guy at citi said this is standard no matter what the merchant replies. Then you just have to send an email/ fill out form showing the shipping was never sent (tracking number) and they will reissue the chargeback. Then the merchant have like 60 days to prove they sent it and it was received. So it took a while, but citi seemed to be on my side the whole time.

I'm glad to hear that but i don't get the feeling that Citi is on my side. Citi confirmed to me on the phone just now that the merchant just has to reply to the chargeback "even just saying hi" will result in the credit being reversed. I've filed an appeal but yes they told me it can take months to get my money back from YeezySupply if i ever do.

ya once size 9 is gone im out...going to get lunch with my coworker... feel bad they waiting on me lol

adc being really generous today. Letting me thru splash 5 different times

See the post above yours.

PassionateBruisedCrab-size_restricted.gif

Trying to get past splash again to double up on a 10 but no luck...got through one after the other on the first 2 pairs so weird

Yes. I submitted, got my money back but it wasn't accessible, kind of on hold. Then YS said they were not in the wrong and citi reissed the money. They guy at citi said this is standard no matter what the merchant replies. Then you just have to send an email/ fill out form showing the shipping was never sent (tracking number) and they will reissue the chargeback. Then the merchant have like 60 days to prove they sent it and it was received. So it took a while, but citi seemed to be on my side the whole time.
You need a new bank/CC then. Chase refunded an order for a couple pair of some jeans at about 1,400. Got that back instantly. Once I advised they never shipped them to me they clicked done and it was done. If your bank is pressing you over 250?!.....yikes lol

Got thru to sizes on ADC mobile incognito after 2hrs 20 mins. Added my 9.5 to cart, went to checkout and got banned.

ADC's webmaster needs to get his *** beat, straight-up

Just got in, copped a size 11. First time trying since the pirate blacks.
Never refreshed. Had three tabs open, the one that I first opened was the one I hit on. Ironically, it was the one I was not looking at, since it was on my phone and was looking at the ones on my pc. I later went to check my phone, and was shocked when it allowed me to select a size.

Since I don't use my phone much, I didn't have auto fill or nothing of that sort and had to type everything manually, it seems they give you ample time since I messed up a few times and was still able to cop without getting an error screen.

Hope everyone cops, all I can say is the obvious. Keep being patient. Feels good to be back in the sneaker world and get a W, especially after coming back for the travis 1's and taking a big L.

Reactions: LoX
Back
Top Bottom