Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yea I got a confirmation email and everything from them from yesterday. Today I get an email from them saying my order has been canceled and unable to verify something. My card I am assuming

They use an automated verification service. If it finds any sort of discrepancies with the card or if you use a number of gift cards out there it automatically cancels your order. Nothing you can do.

Yikes! I got checkout errors repeatedly and tried PayPal. Apparently my card went through one of those times before trying PayPal. Hope they don’t choose to cancel my order but I think I should be good. Hopefully.

They legit Trollin at this point LOL
AB1C14E9-070F-4034-A7C3-20B510BC7B8D.png

10343BF3-5436-414A-8807-38945888B397.png

Yikes! I got checkout errors repeatedly and tried PayPal. Apparently my card went through one of those times before trying PayPal. Hope they don’t choose to cancel my order but I think I should be good. Hopefully.
I got an email confirmation from champs and did what you did, had errors but later checked my cc and had multiple charges from champs and a paypal charge. I got shipping from champs yest

I got an email confirmation from champs and did what you did, had errors but later checked my cc and had multiple charges from champs and a paypal charge. I got shipping from champs yest
I first seen the charge from champs on my card and thought it was a ghost charge. PayPal never went through apparently because I couldn’t load the last screen after leaving PayPal. I even got a “finish your payment” email from them lol. Hours later got the W email. Greatest feeling.

they did that to me yesterday in the midst of the drop but after their site already OOS.....
like yooooo why u leavin?! come back and get thse OOS kicks!!!
morons.JPG
Yeah, I had this from a few sites including foot sites where I carted. This is a day later though lol. Funny and depressing if you didn’t cook.

Check your order status if possible. When you make it to 1 unit ready to ship you are good to go.

These sz 11.5 prices tho. :sick:

May have to pass if they don’t fall enough. Joints ain’t THAT dope. I’d rather snag a couple pairs of 350s I’ve been meaning to rebuy than pay damn near $600 for a newly released pair.

Why YS send me an email saying they shipped, but when I check the order status it says they are still getting it ready? Don’t play with my emotions like that damnit! Haha still much quicker than traditionally handled. Gonna beat these 350s into the ground for my 3 week vacation!

These sz 11.5 prices tho. :sick:

May have to pass if they don’t fall enough. Joints ain’t THAT dope. I’d rather snag a couple pairs of 350s I’ve been meaning to rebuy than pay damn near $600 for a newly released pair.
Your telling me... was fortunate to cop but I’ll have to come out of pocket for 11.5 after flipping the one I got:rolleyes

New tax doesn’t help at all

Why YS send me an email saying they shipped, but when I check the order status it says they are still getting it ready? Don’t play with my emotions like that damnit! Haha still much quicker than traditionally handled. Gonna beat these 350s into the ground for my 3 week vacation!
Yo...I know I saw it before but I can't remember. Who is in the avy with the strategically placed t-shirt?

that just means they created a shipping label

Back
Top Bottom