Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Back when Yeezys were more exclusive..i bet it felt kinda good to be a person that had a rare sought out item. But things changed man. Maybe your mindset should change too..just tell yourself whenever you see somebody wearing Your Yeezys..that they just have good tastes like you.
Or you can go after limited Yeezy 350s that were hard to cop like the glows..blacks..anything reflective..and anything that are region locked oversea exclusives like hyperspace..true form..antila..synths. I doubt you’ll see many kids and moms in those 350s...u can still flex

Although a restock is always possible, something tells me adidas has smartened up a bit realizing that they were killing the hype too much with so many restocks and formulated the recent chaos around these black and also glows to gain a bit of hype/demand/attention back and it is definitely working. Doubt they would want to kill hype that fast this time around unless the restock is a substantial amount of time from now.

IMO if you must have these just give in to resale roughly a week from now when all shipped pairs have been received and tons of people who cant afford to keep will start undercutting each other for a bit but I wouldn't expect that window to last long on these before the price just only goes up from there since the demand is crazy high, and we know from history that a highly demanded v2 (zebra) will maintain that high resale until multiple restocks diluted the demand and thus value

I fully expect adidas to carry on releasing junk and weird colorways that generally most can pass on/live without just to keep the best of the best (black) in that high regard for some time.

Just my 20 cents
Adidas killed the hype of UBs so bad that even their GoT collab kinda sat. They should be smart enough to not OD on yeezys but make just enough pairs for them to make bread.

Do anyone still waiting on shipping emails from YS? I ordered a 6 for my wife but didn’t get anything yet. Order went through about 2 hours after it dropped so I’m not super optimistic. But it did show the size still available on adidas splash with the sizes left.

Calm down bro. Adidas hasn't even shipped pairs yet.

Adidas has been shipping tho. One of my pairs from adidas shipped friday and delivered saturday :nerd:

BF9B5B45-2502-4945-ABDF-9AFD6E364DBB.png

Do anyone still waiting on shipping emails from YS? I ordered a 6 for my wife but didn’t get anything yet. Order went through about 2 hours after it dropped so I’m not super optimistic. But it did show the size still available on adidas splash with the sizes left.
I'm in the same boat. Awaiting that cancellation+refund email at this point granted its 2 days.
~Lefty

For all you resellers in this thread, how mad are y’all that the bae sizes weren’t the best but it was size 11.5 & 12 lol

Adidas has been shipping tho. One of my pairs from adidas shipped friday and delivered saturday :nerd:

BF9B5B45-2502-4945-ABDF-9AFD6E364DBB.png
Hmmm.. Idk adidas been weird with shipping for me. They don't send me a shipping email til the day before it ships. Ordered a futbol jersey from them last week and that happened. Got email wednesday, was shipped thurs.

My second order from YS that I got for my friend sent shipping alrady while my first order from YS didn't get shipping yet.

I honestly probably would feel better not getting a shipping email til next week than getting one from YS with a tracking number that can’t be found in the FedEx system. It’s a ghost in the wild at this point haha

Hmmm.. Idk adidas been weird with shipping for me. They don't send me a shipping email til the day before it ships. Ordered a futbol jersey from them last week and that happened. Got email wednesday, was shipped thurs.

My second order from YS that I got for my friend sent shipping alrady while my first order from YS didn't get shipping yet.
Gotcha. I got shipping on my 9 and it’s set to come in Tuesday but nothing yet on my wife’s. Granted I did get her’s 20 mins after mine

For those who got shipping from footsites, how much does your package weigh? 1 lbs doesnt seem right lol

What happened with 11.5 on these? Those flew off the shelf

Any word on what the stock number were on these? I thought they were producing these to the extent that if you wanted them you were able to get them...guess not. Adidas needs to stop playing around and just mass produce popular colors just like Nike puts out enough pairs for popular Jordan CWs

For all you resellers in this thread, how mad are y’all that the bae sizes weren’t the best but it was size 11.5 & 12 lol
Isn't even those sizes. It's 12.5, 13 and up that sold out first. And the fact that bae sizes aren't best sellers is because all the resellers went for those sizes. They're undercutting each other right now probably.

Back
Top Bottom