Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Prices are insane right now. Interested to see if it stays like this after online pairs hit hands. Hopefully not, since a lot of people missed out.

PO

Referencing back my old post.
My size 12 was 500+. Now its $437 on SX. Reflectives on the other hand.... Sheesh.

PO

5B4D58D6-1B33-4ACC-8E7B-B23EA5C2C5CE.jpeg

Just received my pair and took a quick comparison pic.
I’m very happy with them, but they don’t look black next to the Pirate blacks. More like different shades of dark grey. Especially under natural light

06AE0051-86A2-462D-86D7-AD99370E8E58.jpeg

Honestly, I wish the vanta were one straight color on the upper like the Utility Black 500s. The greyish swede with the black mesh underlay makes the shoe less than what it could’ve been. I also think they would’ve been better off using the same leather they used on the statics and kept the 3M hits.

The V1 UB that is coming out looks weird with the gum sole. Some stupid design choices from Adidas.

Last edited:
Honestly, I wish the vanta were one straight color on the upper like the Utility Black 500s. The greyish swede with the black mesh underlay makes the shoe less than what it could’ve been. I also think they would’ve been better off using the same leather they used on the statics and kept the 3M hits.

The V1 UB that is coming out looks weird with the gum sole. Some stupid design choices from Adidas.
I agree about the Vantas.
Disagree about 700v1 utility black looking weird with gumsole..but I understand where you're coming from. I woulda preferred an all black sole over the gum..but the gum doesn't make them look weird to me

Need the 350s to restock! Did the regular white statics ever restock close to the release??

I wasn’t gonna get Tephra..but more i see em more i think they’re one of the best 700s..they’re right up there with the Waverunners in my eyes

i dont see the hype
only pic i thought was okay was the one with the dude with the rolled up pants

comparing them to waverunners is a stretch Armstrong

so im looking to cop my first pair of 700s with the V1 utility black. I have a wide foot and some shoes just dont work for me. Is there a difference in width between the v1 & v2?
I have flat feet and I have to go up half a size on all 700 V1's with the tongue strap on the inside (mauves,inertias). With the V2's I fit comfortably in my TTS 11. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom