Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ohhh..sooo..it's gonna be another black Yeezy release that's gonna be almost impossible to get online? I'm glad ya'll happy they're re-releasing...but..it doesn't guarantee you'll actually GET them for the low low price of 220

In for Black/Red restock! Don’t care if I don’t hit. Need these By any means.

Ohhh..sooo..it's gonna be another black Yeezy release that's gonna be almost impossible to get online? I'm glad ya'll happy they're re-releasing...but..it doesn't guarantee you'll actually GET them for the low low price of 220

This goes without saying, but I was able to successfully get through ADC for my pair last Friday tho #shrugs

Same here. Went into the app this morning to cancel my drawing but it was too late. Oh well. Personally i like them, but the last couple of days I've just been over shoes. Lol. After the Tephra's I'm laying low until the Jordan CG 4's.
Yeah, too many releases the past couple of months.

F92779D0-D662-47D8-B162-36B183BA6C9B.gif

Breds are gonna be nuts unless they push out a ton. Will try to secure a pair to make up for the idiotic decision to sell mine. :smh:

I’ve noticed they push out the big number releases in the fall so this could follow the trend:

2017 Fall, Beluga 2.0 - biggest Yeezy release until that point
2018 Fall, Cream - biggest Yeezy release until that point
2019 Fall, ??? - biggest Yeezy release until that point

I’ve noticed they push out the big number releases in the fall so this could follow the trend:

2017 Fall, Beluga 2.0 - biggest Yeezy release until that point
2018 Fall, Cream - biggest Yeezy release until that point
2019 Fall, ??? - biggest Yeezy release until that point

Kind of like Jordan holiday releases, no? Specifically XI's that release in November / December. Space Jams, Concords, Breds coming this year, etc.

Damn. Forgot I entered the Feature “draw”. I used one of those checkout links the other day and also won, so 2 pairs of Tephras incoming. Whoops. :lol:

Just won the SNS raffle for the tephras go figure.
Gotta love SNS handing out W's on shoes that aren't the least bit limited. I swore to myself I'd never enter another of their raffles unless it was a shoe that was super hyped or that I was sure I wanted to keep.

And people said Yeezys we’re dead..

Missed out on the NR, due to over confidence and how easy yeezys been to cops the past few releases.

Have to change the game plan again. Gosh I miss the old Adidas confirm App.

Last edited:
Kind of like Jordan holiday releases, no? Specifically XI's that release in November / December. Space Jams, Concords, Breds coming this year, etc.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I think by releasing previously released, hyped cws like the Creams and Breds, Adidas is pretty much guaranteed that they will sell in large numbers.

Back
Top Bottom