Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I agree.... but After the Black/Reds :wink:

36C82DE4-F62A-4770-AEEB-714CFAD173E6.jpeg

Thanks for the info. Can i bring them to an addidas store ? In either case would i get money back or store credit ?

They no longer accept web orders in store for immediate refunds. I just found out last month with some nitejoggers. They will accept them at the store but they print a return ship label and ship them back to adidas for you. So still helpful but a slightly longer delay in getting your refundo.

Last edited:
That’s such trash :lol:

Yeah, its weak. I also had a outlet store tell me the system was down... it was pretty lame... they kept saying they could see the order but the return system was not working. So I called ADC right there in the store and they processed it and emailed me the damn label... shipped em at work where we have a ups picks-ups. Don’t quote me but I think they initiated the return just as soon as the package showed in transit.... felt stockx powerseller-ish...

They no longer accept web orders in store for immediate refunds. I just found out last month with some nitejoggers. They will accept them at the store but they print a return ship label and ship them back to adidas for you. So still helpful but a slightly longer delay in getting your refundo.

FTA does the same, for me at least. returned an extra pair of chameleons/as 1s, and i thought they were gonna take it, and gimme a refund like at FTL or nikestore. but nah, they printed the label in store and packed it right in front of me and told me id have to wait for them to ship off, get delievered, and then refund............same thing i coulda done on my own. only reason i wentall the way to the store was i thought it was immediate lol

ADC return system and customer service is trash. I tried returning a shoe by contacting customer service within 30 days, they didn't respond to me until almost a month later and then told me its outside the return window and could only offer me online store credit. So whatever, I decided to take that anyway so I returned the shoes back to them and another month later, they give me back store credit not including tax. Contacted customer service again and they said they don't refund tax. I go and try to use the store credit and it tells me balance is zero. I contacted CS again and no response so I filed a chargeback and AMEX gave me my money back. The CS finally responds like 3 weeks later and issues me a new gift card. Months go by before I thought about the gift card and I ended up using the gift card for the Non-Ref and it actually worked. Thought for sure they'd cancel that gift card.

62487182_2064185717026258_6521914509060210688_n.jpg

Last edited:
I complained to corporate for the shidtey return system and 3 cancelled orders within a year... had to take the time to let them know.

Never had issues with ADC’s online return or customer service,THAT ill give them credit for. They even gave me an extension outside the 30 day time frame before

9326062B-A2F3-4E9E-8765-EDF84F84BD73.jpeg
Trash... ADC says my Tempura battered yeezys from yesterday morning are delivered already. Idiots.

ADC return system and customer service is trash. I tried returning a shoe by contacting customer service within 30 days, they didn't respond to me until almost a month later and then told me its outside the return window and could only offer me online store credit. So whatever, I decided to take that anyway so I returned the shoes back to them and another month later, they give me back store credit not including tax. Contacted customer service again and they said they don't refund tax. I go and try to use the store credit and it tells me balance is zero. I contacted CS again and no response so I filed a chargeback and AMEX gave me my money back. The CS finally responds like 3 weeks later and issues me a new gift card. Months go by before I thought about the gift card and I ended up using the gift card for the Non-Ref and it actually worked. Thought for sure they'd cancel that gift card.

62487182_2064185717026258_6521914509060210688_n.jpg
My size

My daughter loves the alarm clocks and has beat hers to death but I’m good with just pirate black V1, non-refs and refs, UB 500s and 700’s (7 only one I still need to catch) with my Vantas tossed in just for good measure... I sold both alarm clocks, they didn’t really do it for me.

My daughter loves the alarm clocks and has beat hers to death but I’m good with just pirate black V1, non-refs and refs, UB 500s and 700’s (7 only one I still need to catch) with my Vantas tossed in just for good measure... I sold both alarm clocks, they didn’t really do it for me.

You need to wake up.

FedEx is some dirty *** bastered!

Story time: so I had my 350s NR shipped on Tuesday and out for delivery Thursday. I knew I was gonna have to work that day so I had them held at a FedEx hold station. They Was out for delivery for 3 day straight. Saturday rolls around and still not available for pick up. I knew something wasn't right. (Side note: yes I have been calling FedEx for those 3 days and they said the same BS. Wait until the next day.) So Saturday I called Adidas and told them what was going on. They called the FedEx location where I chose to have them held. And told me my package been there. And I had one more day to get them or they will be shipped back to them. I went right away. I Get there and they took like 30mins to find them. At 1st the dude kept saying they wasnt there, I told them I refuse to leave until they find my ****. They finally "found" it and my box was open. So I asked why is my **** open? The ***** said he dont know. These dirty mfs tried to keep them. By not signing my package in it never showed up as available for pick up. So he could fake ship them back and keep my shoes for himself. I took pictures and reported they asses. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom