Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I see some celebs doing it like Kdot, Ye, ASAP...
for the most part I just see straight leg high waters
Nothing “raver” baggy. I do not miss the days of frayed jnco’s and hilfiger carpenters.
It seems like brands are putting their models in baggy ****...Not like 90's baggy either...just overly sloppy, baggy. Super wide pants legs. Long sleeves, wide neck holes. One would call it more bummy than baggy.

I think someone in adidas is afraid to release the 350 v3

I’d like to think they’re just milking the V2

Asides from MJ ... I don’t think any celebrity endorsed sneaker line has been given the power to saturate the market like this.

It seems like brands are putting their models in baggy ****...Not like 90's baggy either...just overly sloppy, baggy. Super wide pants legs. Long sleeves, wide neck holes. One would call it more bummy than baggy.
Nah the baggy fashion actually makes sense. Bunny was them 5xl footlocker white tees

90s baggy was basically kids trying to get a certain effect with the clothing. Getting a size 40 when your real size is 28.

Today those elements are taken into consideration but allowing the clothes to actually fit. Instead of bunching up your jeans with a belt and using staples to get the length.

I get what you mean with sloppy I seen some crazy distressed pants

The hell YEEZY doing with all these 350v2 colorways? Give us the Basketballs instead of releasing like 10 colors that look so similar :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:!!!!

Fulfilling his promise

1C38E710-18AC-4918-A285-F51EC1878C04.jpeg

Reactions: JPS
Yaw act like this is new. Cats was complaining when Oxford tans dropped

But what color are OTs similar to? Still sad I couldn't buy a pair of those. Managed to get past the splash but got stuck in payment loop with 5 minutes to go before I had to leave for work, and also didn't wanna risk buying a $100 dollar bra on YS :emoji_sob:

But what color are OTs similar to? Still sad I couldn't buy a pair of those. Managed to get past the splash but got stuck in payment loop with 5 minutes to go before I had to leave for work, and also didn't wanna risk buying a $100 dollar bra on YS :emoji_sob:
People kept saying they were similar to MR. They were way off lol.

I miss those days. Homie hit 10 pairs of OT for me

Lets just chucking different coloured threads in the weave machine and cop that casshhhh

Kanye 5%

Back
Top Bottom