• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
they restocked this morning?

Not exactly. While dealing with a customer service rep trying to figure out what happened to my canceled order she saw 3 size 11’s in the warehouse. She gave me her extension and told me to call in this morning and she said she’d see if she could an order in for me

Pulled the trigger on the NR Synth for the bday because I just couldn’t resist that faded pink. Hope the seller actually ships, I’m giving StockX one more chance lol

I still like Jordans but besides the 1s they aren’t really an everyday shoe, they’re bulky and don’t have that much comfort. It isn’t a diss though, its obvious that 90s basketball shoe isnt going to give the same comfort as a casual or running shoe. XIs are a classic but you don’t really rock em like 1/7 of the week like that.

Beaters for today....waiting to get my vehicle seviced....

20190715_091307.jpg

I still like Jordans but besides the 1s they aren’t really an everyday shoe, they’re bulky and don’t have that much comfort. It isn’t a diss though, its obvious that 90s basketball shoe isnt going to give the same comfort as a casual or running shoe. XIs are a classic but you don’t really rock em like 1/7 of the week like that.
Feel the same way. At one point in time I would wear Jordans 7/7 days a week. 3,5 & 6's being the most comfy and worn the most. 11's were worn a bunch but havent worn a pair in years. Only pair I wear now are my 85 OG Breds and thats every blue moon. Getting older its all about comfort form the most part. I still rock some uncomfy joints for short period of time some days...

I’ve worn my Concords twice I think. Probably gonna wear the Black/Reds a couple times as well lol.

I too have not deviated from boost sinceni first copped about 3 years ago except for the Concorde that dropped last holiday season. Only worn them once, but they didn't feel too bad at all.

I too have not deviated from boost sinceni first copped about 3 years ago except for the Concorde that dropped last holiday season. Only worn them once, but they didn't feel too bad at all.

You passed on Space Jams, OG BC 3s, OG Black IR 6s, OG Bred 4s, Bred 1s, Black Toe 1s and Royal 1s??

Citrin's Look Like Syth's....
Hell, a lot of these 350 releases over the past two years have been quite identical. Adidas winning. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom