Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Best 700s hands down :smokin:D highly underrated, very versatile. Wave Runners at a close second for me. Mauves are fire too

12947F55-4A1D-494F-BD57-424E73EFB5CE.jpeg

I hated em when they first dropped but they grew on me the more I saw em in feet

But usually small sizes, I’ve only seen women wear em around here :lol:

YEEZUS has to be the best mixed album of all time... the sounds and vocals are so ****in loud and clear. On Sight destroys my eardrums every time.

I’ve had the waverunners on two different occasions but never wore them and sold them. I later got the mauves which I did wear quite often but eventually sold those too.

I will most likely go for the waverunners again but hopefully wear them this time. I’m just not sure I can pull them off or if they suit me well.

Been listening to a lot of Yeezy the last week+ after the discussion. No way could I choose one favorite song, or even just one favorite off of each album. Too many absolute bangers.

Some of my favorites:
Get em High
All Falls Down
Diamonds
Flashing Lights
Amazing
All of the Lights
Gorgeous
Runaway
Black Skinhead
Blood on the Leaves
FML
No More Parties in LA
Ghost Town
Reborn (Kids See Ghosts)
Gotta Have it (WTT)
Clique (Cruel Summer)
Mercy (Cruel Summer)

Wear my Og Waves from time to time and def see wear on the midsoles. I'm going to grab another pair for myself and one for the wifey but hope they dont change the shape like the MII pairs. Kinda also sucks how the new models tongues are so short but it is what it is I suppose..

I sold my waves originally as I didn't like the colors, definitely going for a pair this time. Wish they were released already, perfect summer colorway that I want to wear right meow.

Back
Top Bottom