Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
first jordan retro is a different story and time for sneakers. Yeezys is already doing "retros" within the same year of a release lol. We saw a 350 V1 retro and a 350 V2 retro not even a year removed from its original release date

Yeah but the 350 V1 retro happened within the 350 V1 OG release cycle. This also occurred before people started noticing the midsole cracking of the V1s so I doubt we’re getting any 350 V1 retros again, unless they change the tooling. You do have a point about 350 V2s though, I think we’ll continue seeing releases of those.

Zebras haven’t even held up to the test of time, why tf would we need a translucent version??

Adidas just called me... they don’t have any Lundmark reflectives and are canceling the raffle wins... They are offering the ability to buy a pair of plain lundmarks and a $25 gift card... It’s took them 3 weeks to come up with that BS... **** Nike, **** Adidas... Both companies are trash... New Balance is getting all my money moving forward... when they over sold the Kawhis they made more pairs plus gave you $100 voucher... At least they have some sense of customer service

you're probably like the only person that was able to even check out the OMNI Kawahi's on NB trash website

Nobody in my group text, nor slack group, nor discord was able to checkout lol

Adidas just called me... they don’t have any Lundmark reflectives and are canceling the raffle wins... They are offering the ability to buy a pair of plain lundmarks and a $25 gift card... It’s took them 3 weeks to come up with that BS... **** Nike, **** Adidas... Both companies are trash... New Balance is getting all my money moving forward... when they over sold the Kawhis they made more pairs plus gave you $100 voucher... At least they have some sense of customer service
are u gonna at least buy the lundmarks? just flip em & put em towards the reflective pair if u want em that bad.

Wow that’s absolute BS from them. Cop the most expensive stockx size and flip

Blood is boiling.

You got the same call?

I asked for another pair of reflectives but the chick was so lost... supposedly a manager is calling me back in the next couple hours but I doubt that ever happens

No. But I can imagine what you're going through. Should be no reason for such incompetency from such big companies.

Oh snap my bday da day after.

Bday shoes szn?

88C764BC-7377-4BB7-B084-5FE7414AC333.jpeg

They’re pink lol

Back
Top Bottom