Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Cant even get through the first splash on adidas lol, wishful thinking on the other pairs

..sold all of my Adidas Yeezys about a year ago, including two pairs of Pirate Black V1s and Chocolate 750s. Only kept one pair of Turtledoves DS. This ended up being a really good move. Good luck to all who want this stuff though. Locally (Central FL) I assume that the dude who runs Status Orlando ("Sneaker Syndicate") is probably really happy about all of these restocking since flipping Yeezy 350 V2s to all of the middle aged women at Zumba Conventions on International Drive is the business model.

Id love Blue tints or black non reflectives, but if I cant get through splash for Butters/Yebras, im thinking chances are slim

..sold all of my Adidas Yeezys about a year ago, including two pairs of Pirate Black V1s and Chocolate 750s. Only kept one pair of Turtledoves DS. This ended up being a really good move. Good luck to all who want this stuff though. Locally (Central FL) I assume that the dude who runs Status Orlando ("Sneaker Syndicate") is probably really happy about all of these restocking since flipping Yeezy 350 V2s to all of the middle aged women at Zumba Conventions on International Drive is the business model.
:lol:

Got through for butter -__- ADC sure knows how to take my money for shoes I already have. C'mon oreos/beluga 1.0/BF pack/750s!

This will be the ultimate test to see how wash I am. Gonna end up with zero pairs after this **** is done.

i just want a pair of those black non reflectives really... but if i cant through for zebras on yeezy supply then my chances look bleak

Back
Top Bottom