• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I really don't understand it....
It’s more so of a “I can’t believe these ****s put the damn product name label on the box” laugh. I know I wouldn’t be laughing if I didn’t come when FedEx came and someone jacked it.

Static 350 from YS = Delivered today
Cream 350 from YS = Shipped today
Black 500 from YS = Nothing
Synth 350 from ADC = Nothing
Static 700 from ADC = Nothing

Black 350 from YS - Delivered Today
Static 350 from YS - Delivered tomorrow
Lundmark 350 from ADC - Delivered tomorrow
Black 500 from YS - Nothing
Cream 350 from YS - Nothing

One of my orders from YS just arrived but LOL at the label.

That’s even worse than Adidas. Had labels on both my boxes saying Clay/Clay/Clay when those dropped. Absolutely baffling that when these things need to be more discrete than ever, you have companies adding identifiers that scream “steal me”.

I really don't understand it....

They do it to make the warehouse workers more efficient. They don’t box up the shoes. Shoes are already boxed up before orders are even placed. They just slap a shipping label on it. Nike does it too. Peel off the shipping label and you’ll most likely reveal your shoe size under it. Usually written by Sharpie or a sticker.

But yea, it’s wack.

They do it to make the warehouse workers more efficient. They don’t box up the shoes. Shoes are already boxed up before orders are even placed. They just slap a shipping label on it. Nike does it too. Peel off the shipping label and you’ll most likely reveal your shoe size under it. Usually written by Sharpie or a sticker.

But yea, it’s wack.

ehh i reuse nike boxes alot for when im shipping stuff. i always peel off the existing stickers/labels, peel off nike packing tape, use a sharpie to cover up anything written on the box and then just slap the new label on and retape. ive never ever seen anything written under any of the labels like my size etc.

ehh i reuse nike boxes alot for when im shipping stuff. i always peel off the existing stickers/labels, peel off nike packing tape, use a sharpie to cover up anything written on the box and then just slap the new label on and retape. ive never ever seen anything written under any of the labels like my size etc.

i dont even take off the nike tape. if im shipping to stock x or goat

if its ebay i do. people love to say something got stolen. at least with stock x and goat it went from me to the ups to them

i dont even take off the nike tape. if im shipping to stock x or goat

if its ebay i do. people love to say something got stolen. at least with stock x and goat it went from me to the ups to them

i only do it cause i use clear packing tape and u can clearly see the broken nike tape underneath. i dont want any ups/usps workers getting the idea that they can open and steal what im sending and then retape and it still looks like the way i shipped it myself anyway so no1 gonna be able to tell anything is wrong. and also what u said about the buyer telling me the box came "retaped and nothing in there"

NOOOPE. i use fresh tape only so if sum1 did open, itd b noticeable.

i only do it cause i use clear packing tape and u can clearly see the broken nike tape underneath. i dont want any ups/usps workers getting the idea that they can open and steal what im sending and then retape and it still looks like the way i shipped it myself anyway so no1 gonna be able to tell anything is wrong. and also what u said about the buyer telling me the box came "retaped and nothing in there"

NOOOPE. i use fresh tape only so if sum1 did open, itd b noticeable.

i feel yah

But yea, it’s wack.

I get it, but goddamn. No excuse for compromising almost every order.

The Yzy basketballs are unique. The design also flows very nicely, and those 3M hits are really nice. I’m in.

Back
Top Bottom