Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Oh pardon me, I didn’t realize a brand that sells 300 dollar shoes wasn’t a luxury.

Luxury: an inessential, desirable item which is expensive or difficult to obtain.
It’s expensive. It’s not luxurious.

Nike sold a pair of shoes for $350. Are they luxury?

I know it’s not Yeezy brand but still Yeezy related.
Anybody know sizing on this?
Not trying to have a way-oversized fit.
I normally wear Medium
So I’m thinking XS

0B5C8E8D-4116-4BF7-A497-6D829B35B3B4.jpeg

I normally wear Medium
So I’m thinking XS

Super oversized

I normally wear Medium
So I’m thinking XS

Hey brudda FYI - I believe these ARE Yeezy brand.

It's sold by CPFM but I am almost certain it was on Yeezy blanks like their Kids See Ghosts merch. Ye retweeted this item on New Years Day when it was released.

Oh pardon me, I didn’t realize a brand that sells 300 dollar shoes wasn’t a luxury.

Luxury: an inessential, desirable item which is expensive or difficult to obtain.

nike sold $500 kicks before. but nike def not a luxury brand.
difficult to obtain.....all hyped jordan 1s must be luxury kicks, cause them janks sure were hard to score.

yeezy is not a luxury brand. true luxury brands stay true to their price points and products. everything at gucci, lv etc etc are expensive expensive. you not finding $150 shoes in any of those stores.

difficult to obtain.....all hyped jordan 1s must be luxury kicks, cause them janks sure were hard to score.

yeezy is not a luxury brand. true luxury brands stay true to their price points and products. everything at gucci, lv etc etc are expensive expensive. you not finding $150 shoes in any of those stores.
unless u got da plug

Hey brudda FYI - I believe these ARE Yeezy brand.

It's sold by CPFM but I am almost certain it was on Yeezy blanks like their Kids See Ghosts merch. Ye retweeted this item on New Years Day when it was released.

Thank you sir! Even better

Prices don’t define a luxury brand. It’s like saying a basketballs players contract defines his talents.

I don’t think it’s the actual prices of luxury brands but how they go about the pricing. (their time, sourcing materials, hiring talent, etc)
Kanye has said countless times that he wanted to bring luxury clothing at a reasonable price.

ye had Jerry and Virgil in his stable. They aren’t with him anymore because competitors had better deals. The prices that Nike,PacSun, and Louis Vuitton paid to get them on board is a variable in their equation. If it’s not pricing it could be their budget is just way too big that it will obliterate the competition.

While people say Yeezy is expensive there are people that say it’s not. You can see the contrast between fast-fashion brands and high-end brands.
Yeezy is still in the middle.

Whelp all pairs came in!

All my sizes were from India and the baby pair was from China. However I am letting go of one, it had inconsistent suede on each sneaker (one smooth the other nappy).

All the other pairs looked spot on when I compared em to my 1 China DS pair I have from last years release.

Overall happy with them!

IMG_20190821_140618.jpg

Nike also sells 50 dollar trash at Kohl’s. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Whelp all pairs came in!

All my sizes were from India and the baby pair was from China. However I am letting go of one, it had inconsistent suede on each sneaker (one smooth the other nappy).

All the other pairs looked spot on when I compared em to my 1 China DS pair I have from last years release.

Overall happy with them!

IMG_20190821_140618.jpg

Are you letting go of a sz.13 lol

Back
Top Bottom