Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
For those who own the 750s-How much did you have to size down???? I know they ran big with the OG drop and triple blacks but did they stay that way throughout every release? Do all 750s fit the same across colorways?

As far as I know, only the OG pair runs one size big. Everything else including the triple blacks is consistent in sizing.
Half size down from the 350s for me.

Hey everybody...
I didn't care about Yeezys till few weeks ago & wanted to ask you guys, why the V1's dropped so much around 2018 in price?
I mean the Yeezy Hype still continued and every single V2 still sold out, even with all the restocks.
And if I'm correct, Adidas didn't restocked the V1 as much like the V2's, right?

Or is the V2 just way more popular than the V1 was?

Im asking this because I never dared to look after a V1 since I knew what they costed in like 2017 and I thought that they will permanently rise like limited Jordans do and I thought a Turtle Dove is probably like 3k now but it isn't. (not that they should be lol) :lol:

Hey everybody...
I didn't care about Yeezys till few weeks ago & wanted to ask you guys, why the V1's dropped so much around 2018 in price?
I mean the Yeezy Hype still continued and every single V2 still sold out, even with all the restocks.
And if I'm correct, Adidas didn't restocked the V1 as much like the V2's, right?

Im asking this because I never dared to look after a V1 since I knew what they costed in like 2017 and I thought that they will permanently rise like limited Jordans do and I thought a Turtle Dove is probably like 3k now but it isn't. (not that they should be lol) :lol:

Just fell out of style with people. And people say the comfort is better on the V2s.
I still love my Pirate Blacks though :nthat:

2018 was such a better year for Yeezys: Zebra, Frozens, Creams, Sesame, Waverunner, Static, Static Reflective, 700 V2 Static.

2019 has been lackluster. A few nice colorways but lots of trash. Much more quantity than quality.

Nike hasn’t been much better either.

9B8129D8-9CF3-450A-8975-7CAF5187AD7C.jpeg

Picked these up for $210.

9B8129D8-9CF3-450A-8975-7CAF5187AD7C.jpeg

Picked these up for $210.

I still have yet to own any V2's.. I have one untouched, unopened V1 Inertia's...I've been looking at this but I dont know if I should get em...I already have the 350 black reflectives...are these worth copping? And where did you get them for $210?

Hey everybody...

V1s just didnt age well. Everyone went on to the V2 and Jordan 1s.

I still have yet to own any V2's.. I have one untouched, unopened V1 Inertia's...I've been looking at this but I dont know if I should get em...I already have the 350 black reflectives...are these worth copping? And where did you get them for $210?

If you can find them on the low like my dude up here did I would. I paid retail on mine and wish I hadn't,still glad to have em tho.
If they had PK on the panels and where actually black instead of a charcoal grey it'd be a no brainer.

I got both nr350 and vanta 700. I think they are just two different styles can't really compare

Another question:

If I'm a 10.5 in the V2's (tried on a pair) - then I need a US 10 in the V1 right?

Back
Top Bottom