Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Didn’t even know I was in the draw. I thought it was just for store only. I don’t even want these :lol:

lmao almost 80% of their stock is going back lol jokes

but if your buying larger sizes i think your in it to keep. i mean the smaller ones are still going to net them like 40-50 bucks, so its better than returning.

Adidas fixed sizing with the newer V2s, huh. I have Sesames which are . 5 up as usual, but I went up half a size on the Cloud Whites and they fit a tad loose. I imagine there's going to be foot slippage once they break in.

So annoying. I wanted this colorway and I was happy to land a pair. Might sell them because there's no point wearing shoes that don't fit

Adidas fixed sizing with the newer V2s, huh. I have Sesames which are . 5 up as usual, but I went up half a size on the Cloud Whites and they fit a tad loose. I imagine there's going to be foot slippage once they break in.

So annoying. I wanted this colorway and I was happy to land a pair. Might sell them because there's no point wearing shoes that don't fit

Damn. I went .5 size up too... Hoping these fit as usual.

No. Not at all. Jordan 1s actually come out in different colors. Not slightly different “is that the same shoe?” Colors
LOL....bruh they remixing colors and doing the same thing....look at the top 3's then look at those patent leather joints they dropping....SBB and now they dropping again in that horrible patent leather...its the same damn thing....spin it however you want....

Back
Top Bottom