• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ch - WL
FTL - W
FA - W

If I hit on ADC, only grabbing 1 extra... heard this one is poppy in person. Looking forward to it after the cloud white let down.

What the. I confirmed at one location but now it's showing up as another location for pickup under my reservations.

Yeah I hate when that happens smh. It’s usually the store I prefer and than I get one that’s farther out :smh:

Last edited:
Hoping someone lets go of a pair since resell is poop on the Citrin.. have only went from WL to W 1 time in 2017 for Royal I's.

My batch starting to get feelings about not hitting her size lately
These grade school sizes are unicorns
I recommend a pen & notepad. Apply these methods and I guarantee she'll quite that ghatdamn sobbing.

And remember man. BE. UN. FORGIVABLE. You'll both be happy.

L on FTL and Chumps.

Wasn’t expecting a dubya with only 7 minutes though.

Hit on YS for the Clouds. Will give the Citrins a shot there too. Expecting an L on the Adidas app raffle.

Had to pass at Champs unfortunately. I have a new guy starting tomorrow and doing a team lunch as a result so no time to go pick them up.

Last edited:
Had to pass at Champs unfortunately. I have a new guy starting tomorrow and doing a team lunch as a result so no time to go pick them up.

And I just got promoted off of WL at FTL, but will have to pass as well.

Last edited:
I can pick mine up but haven't got promoted from WL smh. What time we expecting YS to hit.. looking like my only shot. Anyone in NYC with a 2nd sz 11 they don't want let me know.

Gonna be pairs available in person it seems who ever can actually make it to the mall on a Monday lol

crotch shoot :lol:
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom