• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 2.13.54 AM.png
Look kinda dope here, but still most likely a pass for me.

Richards is about to be the new go to for these yeezy releases, smooth sailing saturday and today.
I was thinking the same. Will probably change though once all the traffic shifts. Though they did say they were "trying out a new page" on the confirmation screen. Would be crazy of DSG was the retailer to crack the code on how to handle release days.

Still saying its drawing on my app.. did the same thing with the Clouds... I'm black listed everywhere.

They just need to flip back around to Beluga 1.0s and release everything in bigger numbers just more spaced out releases. Not down with the new static print. And heeltabs for all pairs!

Every time I wear my static’s, I love the static pattern more and more lol.

I was thinking the same. Will probably change though once all the traffic shifts. Though they did say they were "trying out a new page" on the confirmation screen. Would be crazy of DSG was the retailer to crack the code on how to handle release days.
Bots will learn how to cook on dicks

Couldnt get through on any footsites this am but hit on ADC draw just now. Looks like many ate—easeee

damn line every ason
etime i get here it ends up failing for some reason. last it just time it left me in line indefinitely.

Back
Top Bottom