• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-yecheil-9.png

My citrins from the adc raffle still haven’t shipped.
My cloud whites shipped out Wednesday and are due to arrive Friday. I’m in the Midwest. They are coming from east coast. So you figure I won them on Saturday and it took 5 total days to ship. But only 3 business days. You should have shipping by tomorrow I would think. Should arrive to you sometime next week. But I’m just guessing.

Finally happened today. Received ship notification for citrins first, they arrive Saturday. Then 3hrs later, ship notification for clouds but they'll arrive tomorrow... WTF.

Then I won't be back home until Monday... Awesome, just awesome....:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
I got my YS shipping info for the Citrins at noon on Monday, but no movement on them when I check the tracking. My Clouds came from Fontana, CA, and I'm in Long Beach, CA. My ADC Citrins shipped on Tuesday, but then I checked the tracking today, and it said they shipped today.

ADC cloud whites - came yesterday
ADC citrin - routed to Walgreens - ready for pickup today
YS cloud whites - routed to Walgreens - also ready for pickup today

I'm in CA

So my citrins are packed and just sitting, ADC said they wont move until tomorrow...maybe. Sucks because Im used to Nikes 2 day shipping. Going out of town for business Monday so gonna have reroute these ****.

Super in on the Yeezreel's.. everything else sucks to me. Can't wait. I couldn't get jiggy with the May Glow's.

ADC cloud whites - came yesterday
ADC citrin - routed to Walgreens - ready for pickup today
YS cloud whites - routed to Walgreens - also ready for pickup today

I'm in CA

Adidas app for me, Citrons arrived today. Clouds a couple days ago. Citrons in a HUGE outer box. In CO

Not sure if it's related, but ADC took a serious **** today. Adding random items to carts, refusing payments but still putting holds on cards, sending random e-mail confirmations to people...CS told me not to order anything from them today :lol:

I got a confirmation for Christopher's hoodie, from Georgia.

I live in New York. And my name's Tom.

They're God awful.. and the 700 V3 is dope but a bit radical coming from the V1 and V2.

Back
Top Bottom