Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If you missed dont panic buy. 1st is coming up and pairs will be in hands mid week. Buy then. I'm sure plenty of brokebois hit as always. No retail, no dice for me. I'd rather spend that on another bred XI honestly.
Prices shot back up for most sizes but will go back down prob $50 when pairs come in.

If you missed dont panic buy. 1st is coming up and pairs will be in hands mid week. Buy then. I'm sure plenty of brokebois hit as always. No retail, no dice for me. I'd rather spend that on another bred XI honestly.

yeah prices on NR gonna dip big time the next couple wks -- maybe even retail-ish. RF's will dip less, I'd imagine, but folks should still be able to get em at reasonable prices.

Anyone who hit on the Adidas app, does your order say Payment Verification? It’s a gift and This **** happened to me two months ago with the clouds and it was stuck on payment verification and got cancelled.

wait, so ADC isn't gonna do a drop at all? It was entirely an app raffle? Wow, talk about trying to strong-arm folks into getting/using the app.

Man I’ve somehow managed to take an L on literally EVERY black-based 350 going back to both Pirate Black V1 releases. At this point, I’m not even mad, I’m actually impressed with my streak, especially given how much more stock of 350s are available in V2 releases nowadays lol

Of course irobot hits.

this **** is ****ing dumb as ****.

im getting out the game.

**** y’all.
ihust1e ihust1e
3464FFF3-678F-4FF1-A3DC-973B7CB9A336.gif

Anyone who won on the Adidas App, can you check your order status and see what it says? Mine says Payment Verification, which is what happened to me 2 months ago with the clouds, and it cancelled. I can't deal with more BS from Adidas.

Hit a Kids size on ADC Draw.
Guess can hit one each. Interesting.
Nephew little kid will be flexing in playground.

Finally checked out on dicks. Now I dont gotta make that long *** drive. I'm staying home today. Not trying to deal with the malls.

Btw **** them reflects

hit on eastBay, but after using my PayPal to pay it changed my shipping address. Anyone have any experience changing the shipping address?

Back
Top Bottom