Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So the left shoe of my Mauves, I have a hole in the liner fabric where my heel / achilles is. Not on the right shoe tho.

Is there a patch or something I can throw in there and iron / glue on, to help stop the hole from getting bigger?

whats been working for me for v2 is wearing dress socks instead of traditional white socks.... i always usually go with my true size for yeezys... i need to have the same size in my whole collection cuz im weird like that lol... i make an exception for af1's cuz they run big

Decided screw it and wore my pair today.

These are a 13 and my Lundmarks are size 14. I think a 13.5 would be perfection.

UnDS’d Waves Back Home For Holiday Travel

D24224C8-F356-44A7-B7BA-D1175C4AB235.jpeg
Dont your feet slide without tying those Wave's?

I feel like these fit looser than cloud whites and citrin. Swapping my half size up for tts.

If you were icon status on adidas app, wave runner (og colorway), cloud white reflective, two more v2 (non-reflective), and 500 (forgot which color) dropped earlier this morning.

If you were icon status on adidas app, wave runner (og colorway), cloud white reflective, two more v2 (non-reflective), and 500 (forgot which color) dropped earlier this morning.

I just got dropped from ICON status yesterday. I would've loved to double up on the wave runners

what the hell? I’ve been on icon status for nearly the entire year and I still don’t get notifications or access to Yeezy drops. Really wanted the waverunners. I even have my preferences checked down for Yeezy’s. I get notifications for everything else though.

I know for a fact that I ordered a pair of reflectives from the restock on Saturday from YS, to only receive a pair of the non-reflectives. I know I ordered a pair of reflectives because they sold out first, there were only sizes 9 - 12 when I checked out. O well....

Back
Top Bottom