• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
ENJOY!!!!
CA0C7643-E0C7-4AC1-95E0-A4D1F610A233.jpeg
0D3E9DA8-0821-4212-9A20-AC9EC26C38CD.jpeg
6989DF3B-3A1B-4FC2-8F8D-ADA34B84DFD1.jpeg

From Sneakerfreaker

“But the real headline? No more BOOST! The Yeezy 700 V3 will instead feature an all new cushioning technology that is yet to be revealed.”

The 700 V3s actually aren't bad looking, Never cared for any of the previous models. Kinda reminds me of the Jordan 14.

Join the club. Really puts a damper on December with all these releases. Not sure if I’m gonna waste time splashing only to get through and not be able to pay, which is what happened w/ the Aliens. Talk about blue balls....:smh::smh:

It's so frustrating. Adidas knows about it but no telling if they'll fix it in time.

From Sneakerfreaker

“But the real headline? No more BOOST! The Yeezy 700 V3 will instead feature an all new cushioning technology that is yet to be revealed.”

Curious why it's priced at $180 if the Yeezy 500s were $200 and those used old tech. Also, Ultra Boosts are $180. You would think with the YEEZY name attached it would cost more than Ultra Boosts - I'm not complaining, but it just seems odd. One would think that means the tech used is even worse than the AdiPrene+ on 500s and worse than Boost.

I have been winning and buying Yeezy's on the footapps for the past couple of months and IDK how I never thought of this. But are the GRADE SCHOOL Yeezys (size 3.5 - 7) on FTL/CHAMPS/FTA the same as say size 3.5-7 on StockX? I was trying to enter for my cousins size (4) on the footapps, but I can't find that option under MENS, but I see a size 4 under GRADE SCHOOL. Do the boxes have a GRADE SCHOOL logo similar to Jordans? I notice that the retail for GRADE SCHOOL and Mens are both $220?

I always thought that GRADE SCHOOL Yeezys would be different compared to MENS Yeezys. Similar to how Jordans have GRADE SCHOOL and MENS which are completely differnt in terms of pricing and somewhat different for appearance.

I have been winning and buying Yeezy's on the footapps for the past couple of months and IDK how I never thought of this. But are the GRADE SCHOOL Yeezys (size 3.5 - 7) on FTL/CHAMPS/FTA the same as say size 3.5-7 on StockX? I was trying to enter for my cousins size (4) on the footapps, but I can't find that option under MENS, but I see a size 4 under GRADE SCHOOL. Do the boxes have a GRADE SCHOOL logo similar to Jordans? I notice that the retail for GRADE SCHOOL and Mens are both $220?

I always thought that GRADE SCHOOL Yeezys would be different compared to MENS Yeezys. Similar to how Jordans have GRADE SCHOOL and MENS which are completely differnt in terms of pricing and somewhat different for appearance.

Aren't Youth shoes made made differently? As in the tooling is a bit different at times?

Aren't Youth shoes made made differently? As in the tooling is a bit different at times?

I believe that that pertains to Jordans more than Yeezy, but i am not too sure. I would assume the GS size 4 on FTL/CHAMPS/FA is the same as mens size 4 on StockX as I don't see any other way to get the size 4?

kinda ridiculous i still haven't gotten my Yeezy's 350 NR blacks from sportingds yet, apparently its been in CA for like 4 straight days and have been going in a circle to different cities smh. had it held at a fedex store just in case wonder if thats the reason why...

Back
Top Bottom