Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
One of the quietest/no hype release lol. These will sit and everyone will think they're corny cause = No value. We complain about not being able to get our hands on a pair of yeezys or certain shoe but once it's this easy...you dont want em anymore. crazy how our mind works psychologically....we only want that HIGH feeling of getting lucky and hitting on a limited or sought after pair. With that said, I actually like these more than the lows.

Last edited:
One of the quietest/no hype release lol. These will sit and everyone will think they're corny cause = No value. We complain about not being able to get our hands on a pair of yeezys or certain shoe but once it's this easy...you dont want em anymore. crazy how our mind works psychologically....we only want that HIGH feeling of getting lucky and hitting on a limited or sought after pair. With that said, I actually like these more than the lows.
I never saw the lows as appealing and always felt it would look better as a high top. I just don't know if I really like this colorway specifically. Figure can always return if I dislike them or sell on SX and hopefully break even.

I agree with the sentiment, but I am also personally not feeling these and the Yeezreels. They don’t do anything for me at all which is a good thing for the wallet!

This Ye year 2020!jb /nike going release treasures out the vault.69 going wear these his first day out wed.here is my early list of yeezy grails 2019/2020
1.YZY BASKETBALL QUANTUM/380 ALIEN
2.700 V3 AZAEL/BLACK 380
3.RF BLACK 350 V3
4.RF MIST 380
5.YZY BASKETBALL BLK
6.YECHEIL V3 350
7.700 Vx LIME /ORANGE
8.FOAM RUNNER CROC
9.GLOW 350 V2
10.BLACK 700 V2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-16-11-06-05.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-16-11-06-05.png
    624.9 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:

I agree with most of this, except no one is going to think these are corny in real life because they don't sell out. I get more compliments on the Yeezy's I bought under retail or the ones that "sat" than the ones that near 4 digits on StockX. You just have to ask yourself if you're buying a shoe to show off, or because you really like the design. I've sat on both sides of the fence, and in this case I think this design is just crazy I don't care how hard or easy they are to get.

I have no interest in any of his ugly *** boots, ugly *** boot looking sneakers, or slides.

Black multicolors or bust.

AGENT 69 DEF NEEDS TO BRING OUT THE SAMPLE TAG 700 VX FOR THE CLOUT,AND ALSO ANNOUNCE HIS ALBUM WITH LIK UZI VERT.SHHH

Are you in character as in a gimmick by chance?
No i just generated 100 billion usd for nike ,yzy,balenciaga,dior,fendi,gucci,etc.The big companies are using all our ideas and we dont even know it.AOS BOTS WORD RECOGNITION BOTS find us then they sell our ideas to companies ,who sell them to nike adidas and designer brands

He's gonna announce his relationship with Lil Uzi when he gets out...
TThats a whole other story,but they recorded the album in potsville pa, 5 min from the prison he was supposedly at.lol.cia games.but i hope he does wear them 700 vx,unless shotti swiped them lol

The price of the first colorway of any model always goes up over time right?
Yes buy them all lol

Can people just not like em ?

I don't like any 500's

Back
Top Bottom