Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Basketballs and 380s kept hope alive and these v3s solidify that Yeezy back! It was some dark times for Yeezy this decade. Kicking off the decade with arguably his best album, getting with Kim, saying stupid ****, doing stupid ****, etc. But he back y’all. Creatively. And nah I haven’t listened to his gospel album.
It feels good when its yeezymania,maybe its a cia distraction for missle attack from kim jong ill

He's just messing around. Stock is going to be low of course though. It's the yeezy way. I mean I could prolly get a pair for 400 right now. That's not great but thats not rape either.
Thats Wholesale based on the under 1k stock possibility worldwide including tier1 boutique stock

You a reseller? How many you got listed and where? If they’re only 700 why is resell reasonable? Or am I out of touch?

You a reseller? How many you got listed and where? If they’re only 700 why is resell reasonable? Or am I out of touch?
Its only reasonable because only influentials know stock count,not the reseller,its a yzy shoe caste system

Back
Top Bottom