• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
YOu are first human on earth to think this,at least u didnt say waverunners

Waverunners the best Yeezy’s (350, 500, 700) period.
Fav 350 V2 is the Beluga 1.0, I actually had a pair of Zebras and I have absolutely no idea where or what I did with them lol.

Is it weird that I actually prefer the Zebra with the yellow hit on the back... don't get me wrong I'm sure in the end the entire thing will yellow.

The nice thing about missing out on the 380/700v3 is that I can slightly justify keeping this triple up on the Zebra (rocking 1 atm and have 2 on ice). Will forusre keep out of the next restock... love this colorway!

Just picked up my Zebs from ADC, I was about to be pissed because I saw the notification on my phone saying it was delivered to my front. Went outside and... nothing. Went to the leasing office and asked if Fedex came around 1... he said they came earlier, but wasn't sure if they had a package for me. I was starting to get nervous, but checked the package room abd sure enough it was there. I thought for sure they had delivered to the wrong apartment.

20191226_165852.jpg

Think I'm good on animal print shoes now.

Just picked up my Zebs from ADC, I was about to be pissed because I saw the notification on my phone saying it was delivered to my front. Went outside and... nothing. Went to the leasing office and asked if Fedex came around 1... he said they came earlier, but wasn't sure if they had a package for me. I was starting to get nervous, but checked the package room abd sure enough it was there. I thought for sure they had delivered to the wrong apartment.

20191226_165852.jpg

Think I'm good on animal print shoes now.
Dope pick ups right there 👌💯

If a UPC reader doesn’t bring up any hits when I scan a UPC on yeezys are they automatically fake? I’m getting paranoid on some I bought.

Was pretty excited to hit on that ADC raffle or whatever it was. Never even tried on a pair of yeezys but I always liked the zebras.

Just wished I paid more attention in this thread. Damn things are too tight on the toebox. Had the same problem with the slate 500 too.

Was I supposed to go up a half size or full size?

Was pretty excited to hit on that ADC raffle or whatever it was. Never even tried on a pair of yeezys but I always liked the zebras.

Just wished I paid more attention in this thread. Damn things are too tight on the toebox. Had the same problem with the slate 500 too.

Was I supposed to go up a half size or full size?

New batch of zebras were put together poorly. They stitched the primeknit too low around the whole shoe, making the entire shoe fit tight

beluga 2.0’s had the same issue

Back
Top Bottom