• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Static’s without the pull tab lol
Also known as the 'Lundmark'
Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 6.00.40 pm.png

Sell them. Stop buying kicks (unless you can profit) until after wedding. Small sacrifice to make your partner happy. Thank me in 30 years.

Haha totally get it. She's insanely dope and doesnt mind (actually encourages) Yeezy purchases now. I don't buy them too often so thats probably why. I have no idea how that mentality will change though once we start sharing finances lol. I mostly just want to save up for my financial well-being. Luckily we both make pretty good financial decisions overall, with the occasional splurge every now and then.

When I do it through PayPal, its saying like $18 shipping via USPS. Seems too high, but maybe that is the going rate? Last time I shipped FedEx it was like $16 I think for ground.

Mine is always around $10 or less. I select, "Small box" and drop it off myself where they just scan it. Small box to USPS is as big as an envelope apparently.

if I ship shoes the weight is usually between 3-4 lb.s

at that weight, when choosing the "package" option the cost will range from about $8 to $22 for priority

I'm in PA, if it's being sent to within the state, or a bordering state like NJ, NY, MD it will be about $8

If I send to CA, it would be about $22

USPS is cheaper than UPS or Fedex if I'm sending somewhere not too far from me...I'm pretty sure UPS or Fedex would be cheaper if sending across the country

if I ship shoes the weight is usually between 3-4 lb.s

at that weight, when choosing the "package" option the cost will range from about $8 to $22 for priority

I'm in PA, if it's being sent to within the state, or a bordering state like NJ, NY, MD it will be about $8

If I send to CA, it would be about $22

USPS is cheaper than UPS or Fedex if I'm sending somewhere not too far from me...I'm pretty sure UPS or Fedex would be cheaper if sending across the country

Finally found the setting / option you're talking about via the PayPal Shipping page. USPS - Priority Mail - Package/Thick Envelope option. Comes out to $11.80.

$300 turtle doves from the eBay coupon came in. No box, no insoles, but the shoe over all is In pretty solid shape for restoration purposes. Soles don’t need nearly as as much work as I thought and might not even need a repaint and might be good to go with just cleaning but I’ll probably repaint anyway. Waiting on the reshoevinator laundry system and sneaker er turtle dove paint to come in. also getting one of those boost soles to throw in there since these they don’t have insoles and run pretty big.
E4DEB2A1-FD38-4017-86EF-A8A79C02610D.jpeg
B334AF31-027E-4B2D-8EFD-07E50F1536DA.jpeg
155E39E1-0646-4A72-977E-585B81B03B19.jpeg

$300 turtle doves from the eBay coupon came in. No box, no insoles, but the shoe over all is In pretty solid shape for restoration purposes. Soles don’t need nearly as as much work as I thought and might not even need a repaint and might be good to go with just cleaning but I’ll probably repaint anyway. Waiting on the reshoevinator laundry system and sneaker er turtle dove paint to come in. also getting one of those boost soles to throw in there since these they don’t have insoles and run pretty big.
E4DEB2A1-FD38-4017-86EF-A8A79C02610D.jpeg
B334AF31-027E-4B2D-8EFD-07E50F1536DA.jpeg
155E39E1-0646-4A72-977E-585B81B03B19.jpeg
Yeah those don't even look bad tbh.

Have you tried thos insoles before? I know some folks managed to snag free ones last week but I missed out. Just curious if they are comfortable and last.

Yeah those don't even look bad tbh.

Have you tried thos insoles before? I know some folks managed to snag free ones last week but I missed out. Just curious if they are comfortable and last.
For the price I really can complain. All of the issues are cosmetic and should be fixed with a good wash.

haven’t tried them yet but I’ve heard they’re pretty comfortable. I’ll reach out to the company and see if they’ll send me some for a review.

Story time
Y'all UPS tried to come up off me just now. I have to stalk outside so I dont miss them cuz there's no way for them to get in my building without a key. So I'm outside waiting cuz I saw them pull up from the window. He still sitting in the truck so I'm looking like wtf. Then he pulls off then back up and say to me "you waiting for a package! " I'm like yea!.
He says "what's your name? I told him and he said " let me look again I might have over looked it." I said I know it's on the truck because it says out for delivery. ***** go to the back of the truck and come out with nothing. I said where it's at? He said "what you order?" I said "why does that matter?"
He said "because it would help me to know the size of the box!" I'm looking like ***** please. So I played along, and said shoes! He goes back to the truck in the back and come out with nothing again. At this point I'm getting mad and I'm low key bout to pop off!
He asks me where u order from. I said why you need to know all that... please dont make me jump my *** on this truck!! He goes back and look... and to my surprise he comes back with a box. My box my got damn package! Then starts laughing talking bout "my bad.!"
Like for real. I was going to tag his punk as$.

Back
Top Bottom