Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Upon further reflection (AKA walking on the carpet in my house) I truly can't comprehend this 700 v3. The seam where the sock liner ends sticking into the top of my feet is just so off-putting and uncomfortable. I'm sure it wouldn't be as bad if I'd gone a half size up, so maybe I'll try for the next pair in an 11... Either way though, I can't see how it's a good design. These are getting sold :\

Upon further reflection (AKA walking on the carpet in my house) I truly can't comprehend this 700 v3. The seam where the sock liner ends sticking into the top of my feet is just so off-putting and uncomfortable. I'm sure it wouldn't be as bad if I'd gone a half size up, so maybe I'll try for the next pair in an 11... Either way though, I can't see how it's a good design. These are getting sold :\

that a 10.5 you have?

So I did not get the red I wanted not did it go on as evenly as I would've hoped for, so removed the tape, thru 'em in the wash. This stripped all the lose color off. I then did a dip dye to reinformlxe the already red base, and honestly i wished I'd just done that first but it's all good, i like to play and learn. I will do another dip dye tomorrow, just to really set it in, do a quick wash per instructions, let it dry and then start working on the midsole/sole.
20200105_214818.jpg
20200105_214827.jpg
20200105_214833.jpg
20200105_214846.jpg

The spots on the sole is where the spray bleed through the tape, surprisingly being submerged for over an hr in the dye did nothing to change the color of the sole

So I did not get the red I wanted not did it go on as evenly as I would've hoped for, so removed the tape, thru 'em in the wash. This stripped all the lose color off. I then did a dip dye to reinformlxe the already red base, and honestly i wished I'd just done that first but it's all good, i like to play and learn. I will do another dip dye tomorrow, just to really set it in, do a quick wash per instructions, let it dry and then start working on the midsole/sole.
20200105_214818.jpg
20200105_214827.jpg
20200105_214833.jpg
20200105_214846.jpg

The spots on the sole is where the spray bleed through the tape, surprisingly being submerged for over an hr in the dye did nothing to change the color of the sole

That looks pretty good. How do they look with the red or white laces? :nerd:

20200105_214818.jpg
20200105_214827.jpg
20200105_214833.jpg
20200105_214846.jpg

Your first attempt went amazing compared to mine. I did a test run on a pair of Ultra Boost and I quit after one shoe. Too messy and I don’t have patience. I learned I’d rather pay someone.

I would like to eventually dye my cream pair an hombre blue if they ever get beat up... which will probably never happen because I hardly wear any of my sneakers...

I might be done with Yeezy after the basketball joints drop. Too many to keep up with.
I'm beginning to feel the same. Don't get me wrong, I'll buy a pair of Waverunners every time they release... and I still need 750s. But 350s are getting tiresome and the 380 does nothing for me

I'm beginning to feel the same. Don't get me wrong, I'll buy a pair of Waverunners every time they release... and I still need 750s. But 350s are getting tiresome and the 380 does nothing for me
It's pretty much 750s or 350 retros that's a sure shot with me. Everything else is a tossup.
Yea, it is getting a tad saturated.

My daughter came to me and said she counted 38 Yeezy boxes and it made me think/pause for a sec... Firstly because I'd never stopped to take account... Second, because they are not all where she counted lolol... Lastly, I don't really care because the 350/750 has replaced all Jordan and Ultraboosts as my favorite shoe of all time... I still haven't worn any of my 750's, 500's or unds'd my 380 - just tried it on.

Anyhoo, I might slow down but not too caught up with doing so... they are wonderful products.

I love the 700s.. I dont own any 750s but sure dont mind if they retro.

just wait for all new 380s, 700 v3s, and basketballs to drop...the hype and excitement will be back.

Mauve's at work today. I've been wearing these at least 2-3 times a week for the last year and they are in incredible condition, they're tanks. These are under retail on stockx, honestly debating doubling up.

IMG_1375.JPG

Maybe you’ll get a Made in China pair this time

Mauve's at work today. I've been wearing these at least 2-3 times a week for the last year and they are in incredible condition, they're tanks. These are under retail on stockx, honestly debating doubling up.

IMG_1375.JPG

Do these come with green laces?

Back
Top Bottom