Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I think that was the issue, they dropped so many 350's they killed the hype on em. Now they're trying to revive it with these SUPER limited drops. It's forced. It's corny. Adidas if you're reading this, stop it. Just release the ****s in plenty and accept that number 2 role behind Nike. They will NEVER get that first place spot back.
This. Nike has too many athletes and way too many tricks in the bag. JB alone still doubles Adidas. And that's with adidas picking up serious market share with the Yeezy line. I never see youngins in Yeezys. Always see em in Js tho. I ain't mad at that either. Dudes the goat and his shoeline from 5-14 for me is amazing.

I think that was the issue, they dropped so many 350's they killed the hype on em. Now they're trying to revive it with these SUPER limited drops. It's forced. It's corny. Adidas if you're reading this, stop it. Just release the ****s in plenty and accept that number 2 role behind Nike. They will NEVER get that first place spot back.
I hate it too but Yeezys are so fire to me
oqp8zC9.jpg

350s are by far most comfy shoe,and 700s feel like trash just look good,your tripping tbh,drake fooled u too?
I can tell your new as **** here to not know I’ve been ****ting on drake and his stans for years.
lol i imagine you as the dude who’s in groups of teenage hype beasts at sneakecon

350s don’t compare to 700s and ultraboosts in cushioning . IMO 350 cushioning is crap;
Doesn’t also help wearing them and everyone and their momma has a pair now , same continued color ways as well, done with 350s

The only reason some feel 700’s are “more comfortable” is because they have ortholite soles and padding where as 350’s don’t. For walking working all day 350’s are lighter. Both are pretty comfy in their own right

Will Yeezy 350s hit discount in 2020?

there’s like 15 pairs releasing lol no way all of them “sell out”

The only reason some feel 700’s are “more comfortable” is because they have ortholite soles and padding where as 350’s don’t. For walking working all day 350’s are lighter. Both are pretty comfy in their own right

Since when did 700s have ortholite insoles?

I've yet to try anything besides 350 and 750 but the 350 is my favorite shoe of all time in terms of comfort. I tore my achilles too a few years back and certain shoes don't jive anymore for long wears. The 350s are my go to for comfort. In comparison I think the react 55 and 87 are Nikes best in terms of comfort for long wears. I'm always on my feet so I've tried a lot of shoes.

Since when did 700s have ortholite insoles?

a simple google would have answered this if you’ve never handled or owned a pair.
personally, the 700’s are way too chunky to wear in the spring/summer time so they are relegated to fall and winter wear

Damn overslept the rf release since I worked 15 hours yesterday. Honestly, i was mentally preparing for it earlier in the week since the rf's always drop a day ahead of the nf release and I somehow forgot about it with how crazy yesterday was. Woke up while adc was still going, but no luck. Honestly, I'm more excited to see the 350 with the rf stripe compared to these. At least that'll be something a little bit different compared to what we've seen thus far.

Very strange ADC experience today - opened the link during a meeting, didn't think I was going to get in per usual, and was in less than a minute. Hope other eats too!
U must be in a government building or school with wimax,old secret from 2015

I can tell your new as **** here to not know I’ve been ****ting on drake and his stans for years.
lol i imagine you as the dude who’s in groups of teenage hype beasts at sneakecon

350s don’t compare to 700s and ultraboosts in cushioning . IMO 350 cushioning is crap;
Doesn’t also help wearing them and everyone and their momma has a pair now , same continued color ways as well, done with 350s
350 cushionigis 5x better than any ultra boost or 700s,and naw been here since 99 nike park

700 v1/2 will always be my favorite bc they are so supportive.....truly an all day shoe

Back
Top Bottom