Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
gives them enough time for the backdoor....
1582139131459.gif

Can anyone tell me the rule for posting in the sales section? It says I have insufficient credentials. Trying to sell my sz 11 sesame’s

The fact that they didn't come in half sizes nor did they have a size 13 really makes me think that we are going to see a wider release down the line.

Wishful thinking doe lol

Panels not lining up? I agree with J that for $250 the QC is barely there. Resell is out of the question. Similar to the azaels. The toe cap leaves somewhat to be desired with uneven gaps and whatnot.

Thanks for the review Seth. Will wait it out for a wider release

Panels not lining up? I agree with J that for $250 the QC is barely there. Resell is out of the question. Similar to the azaels. The toe cap leaves somewhat to be desired with uneven gaps and whatnot.

Thanks for the review Seth. Will wait it out for a wider release
Yeah I like the Azaels, but they aren’t worth what they’re reselling for.

Yeah I like the Azaels, but they aren’t worth what they’re reselling for.

when I received the shoe (azaels) I was excited but it quickly dwindled. The fit and finish just doesn’t seem to be there. Considering Ye being a perfectionist, the shoe is less than.

Manufacturing should t be a problem for a multi billion dollar company, especially on hype shoes from your cash cow Ye. Every detail should be taken care of

when I received the shoe (azaels) I was excited but it quickly dwindled. The fit and finish just doesn’t seem to be there. Considering Ye being a perfectionist, the shoe is less than.

Manufacturing should t be a problem for a multi billion dollar company, especially on hype shoes from your cash cow Ye. Every detail should be taken care of
It what regards? The foot bed is my gripe.

Can anyone tell me the rule for posting in the sales section? It says I have insufficient credentials. Trying to sell my sz 11 sesame’s

Anyone else having trouble adding their address for the earths on the adidas app? Keeps saying “shipping address isn’t valid”

Im getting the same message. Never had an issue in the past

EDIT....NVM I deleted and added my address again. Worked this time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom