• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Ys wouldn’t accept my payment .... it’ gets better
At first I used my discover and they wouldn’t accept it, so I used a different card and had to re enter the info.... IIRC I think it’s the expiration date year field requiring either 2 or 4 digits

Last time us charged my card and then immediately refunded it for the azaels. I was salty. Today it went thru no problem....whatever I don't even know if I want these but no stores near me were doing raffles, not even ftl

Was able to grab the tail lights this morning from Rezet. Got a confirmation email with order number but does anyone know if they’re known to cancel orders or even allowed to send these EU exclusives to the U.S?

You guys see this article?

Difficult to compare the career arc of MJ where Nike eventually built JB at the middle/latter stage of his career around an aspirational athlete vs Kanye who’s a producer/artist/fashion personality in the age of social media. And possibly more importantly the age of recommence (resell sites like Stockx). Also, Matt Powell is a crusty Kanye hater who uses past data to justify his biased opinions...he has to chirp being the industry “expert”, otherwise he’s no expert. Seriously, he’s an old white guy dispensing wisdom about a culture he doesn’t understand and can’t relate to.

That aside, adidas does have a plan for the 350 V2. Doesn’t seem like they’re broadcasting that vision to the masses yet. Seems it could turn from what it is now into the all star or a Vans type classic, etc. they’re running it now almost like an AJ1 with limited production but different colorways, and frequent releases.

I’m personally into it, the shoe is a great silhouette, still very new, and they’re changing it up enough to where we all have opinions on each release and actually talk about them. They also continue to sell out and resell prices are 10% or more above retail. The 700 they didn’t price right and are readjusting that strategy....

I got thru twice on YS but forgot to use a 2nd email, even though I used a new card. I hope they both go thru. As far as I remember, YS doesn't cancel orders...
Just got thru twice as well, same email for both orders, and I just received both order confirmations via email.

Copped sz 5 for the bae and 9.5 para mi

The Earths have the same vibe as one of his earlier Yeezy seasons.
View attachment 2516960
1582390313168.jpeg

Jeez have em in the cart and ready to check out but my adidas app says almost 100%. I don’t wanna end up w two pears but the app has been ongoing for 52 mins.

Just got thru a 3rd time on YS, and placed a 3rd order, this time using different email address but same shipping address. Immediately got email confirmation too.

Wonder if they will cancel this one lol

Draw still running on my app for sz 12. Is anyone else like this?
bank called me bout a fraudulent or legit charge 👀 From adidas ...i thought i won the adidas raffle then i get hit with i did not win ...**** crazy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom