Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
MV5BNWVjZWFmYjItZGJlOC00YTllLWE4YjctMWY2ZTg5ZjE0MDIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

These shipping emails got all you "multiple pairs" folks scrambling to StockX for the next highest bid. Ya dropping that lowest ask at an astonishing rate lmao!!! :rofl:. This resell game is dead B...I'm Team Hodl all day.
Its not dead. Its just different. Especially now with pre-orders, US release, Euro release, and Restocks. There are more variables involved and resellers have to know when to sell. Any reseller who didnt sell pre-order pairs as soon as US release was announced is stupid.

Lmao how long should I wait to get my size? These guys are undercutting each other like crazy already on stockx :rofl: That YS and ADC quick shipping panic firesale.

did it always have a black bottom?

and I swear that's Scott Disicks kid ... that baby has no hint of black.. my mans travis Scott is getting played

Bruh Do You Know Anything About Babies/Kids?

Aint No Way In Hell Their Child Is Wearing Hard Bottom Yeezy's Already :lol:

Crazy How Good These Look On Feet In Some Photo's And How Big And Bulky They Look In Others.

This Is Up There With One Of The Doper On Foot Shots I've Seen Proportion Wise :nerd:
Waves.png

Last edited:
Bruh Do You Know Anything About Babies/Kids?

Aint No Way In Hell Their Child Is Wearing Hard Bottom Yeezy's Already :lol:

Crazy How Good These Look On Feet In Some Photo's And How Big And Bulky They Look In Others.

This Is Up There With One Of The Doper On Foot Shots I've Seen Proportion Wise :nerd:
I think the bulkiness also has to do with the skinny *** legs some people have. Skinny jeans added on top of that doesn't help.

Since when did YS ship out of Secaucus, NJ? Thats awesome, Im getting mine today if the snow doesn't delay it :D

Wow these prices are going to settle at 500. People haven’t even gotten them yet. Woof

People that are panicking and selling for 500 are the ones who bought small sizes because they were grabbing anything they could on release day and are either trying to get their true size or get a quick 200 profit to go after other shoes. Popular mens sizes are set at 650 right now and will go up towards the summer.

What cracks me up are the ppl who list the kicks without even having them in hand yet

I love the people with no backbone who were too afraid to preorder because they thought the 700s looked wack but are now all about the model in the exact same cw. I can’t imagine what it’s like to live such a pathetic life, it’s actually depressing.

Something tells me there's a lot of projection in this statement.

Your anger is really that you don't feel you're in a exclusive club anymore and are angry at that.

Back
Top Bottom