Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
There's probably more than a handful of people here who are probably punching the air with him in unison.

I personally never understood the appeal of the Zebras, even when they were worth 2 stacks at one point in time

IMG_20200514_175434.jpg

Wanted these since release, probably my favorite 700- looking forward to breaking them out.

Who here is super familiar with StockX ?
My first time ordering from them and I ordered a pair of Qntm Lifestyle and after 6 days from time of ordering with no update, I received a cancellation saying it never made it through the multi step authentication process..it says refund issued but it has not been refunded yet in the 2 days since..what will happen here? Anyone familiar and am I gunna have to fight with customer service to get my money back?

My first time ordering from them and I ordered a pair of Qntm Lifestyle and after 6 days from time of ordering with no update, I received a cancellation saying it never made it through the multi step authentication process..it says refund issued but it has not been refunded yet in the 2 days since..what will happen here? Anyone familiar and am I gunna have to fight with customer service to get my money back?

The very first time I ordered from them I had something similar happen. I think I ordered through PayPal and I think I got my money back very quickly.

I believe it can take up to 7 days for a credit card refund to process. I say keep checking for it. If it doesn't happen by the 7th day, hit up CS.

Pretty sure adidas slapped me in the face!!!! Woke up to a notification on my iPhone for the BUY Yzy basketball from the app. I clicked it and got nothing. It happened at 2am central time.

Screenshot? :emoji_confused:
Nope I clicked on it super fast hoping to get in and buy a pair. It looked like the exclusive access notification. It said YZY BASKETBALL now available to purchase. Clicked it and it said no product available. I did click notify me when they were available back in February or when ever it was available.

Nope I clicked on it super fast hoping to get in and buy a pair. It looked like the exclusive access notification. It said YZY BASKETBALL now available to purchase. Clicked it and it said no product available. I did click notify me when they were available back in February or when ever it was available.

I saw someone else on twitter brosef. I believe you. Such trash how this model is being peppered out...

edit: I wouldn't have paused for a screenshot either...

Back
Top Bottom