Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Today was the first time since January that I made it past the splash at all (multiple times at that), and I can't believe how bad the checkout process has become. Sizes don't load, sizes won't add, size finally adds and it's OOS, it's in stock but your valid zip isn't allowed, city/state/zip combo you used 50 times before isn't valid, credit card declines, PayPal declines, sorry your time ran out because you were taking too long trying to figure out why nothing works.

I got a pair in my TTS thankfully, but had at least 10 windows make it through before that while stock was plentiful only to error out somewhere along the line. Think that may have been my last splash release.
Probably one of the more painful drops in a while. I had to turn off my adblocker to be able to go into my cart and then had to keep trying my payment method until they took it

Got thru 8 Times but only would accept payment twice.

Paypal was the key, all the cards got declined. Paypal went thru.

LMK if anyone down to trade my 7.5 & 6.5 for a 10.5 or 11.
Howd u get in so many times? How many tabs/windows did you use per device?

Probably one of the more painful drops in a while. I had to turn off my adblocker to be able to go into my cart and then had to keep trying my payment method until they took it

Oh yeah, Popup blocker messes with the payment process for those that don't know. I can't remember which Yeezy I tried to get on ADC, but my payment wouldn't go through until I disabled my popup blocker for ADC.

ADC really needs to fix the site before the Zyon drop. How are you gonna let me cart multiple times, tell me the size is out of stock, and let me proceed all the way up to the payment page?

I can’t front, I love the look of the Quantum, but the toe box has been killing me, especially on my pinky toes. I’m a true sz 9. Maybe they haven’t broken in yet as others have said.
Do you think I'll be alright going a half size up in the Bariums? My true size wasn't available.

Ah so pop up blocker must have got me :smh:. But that doesn’t explain why the same payment failure happened on my phone using LTE..hmm I guess maybe my size had just sold out on that one. Just trying trying to make it all make sense lol.

Irritating that it took so long for so many L’s. Finally made it through at the end but at that point, everyone’s fighting for limited pairs that are left. Card kept getting declined no matter how many I used. Even PP. I think it had more to do with the size becoming oos as I was checking out than anything. I’ll have to try the pop up blocker next time.

a ton of my profiles got banned with that grey line. I had to resort to only safari on couple devices. I was trying to run about 6 profiles on two devices each on a dual band router. Of course my phone was the one to get through twice. Thinking I’m gonna stick with one on chrome and one of safari for my two laptops moving forward.

Actuality versus reality...

barium fail.JPG

Irritating that it took so long for so many L’s. Finally made it through at the end but at that point, everyone’s fighting for limited pairs that are left. Card kept getting declined no matter how many I used. Even PP. I think it had more to do with the size becoming oos as I was checking out than anything. I’ll have to try the pop up blocker next time.

a ton of my profiles got banned with that grey line. I had to resort to only safari on couple devices. I was trying to run about 6 profiles on two devices each on a dual band router. Of course my phone was the one to get through twice. Thinking I’m gonna stick with one on chrome and one of safari for my two laptops moving forward.
This honestly got me through. Safair and Chrome combo. Either way just felt like luck.

I thought youre supposed to have as many Chrome users open as possible? This info I got years ago so things mightve changed since then.

Stepped away to answer the door and came back to select a size ended up timing out after PayPal somehow declined. Had to start over and when I made it back through my size was out. These look dope as hell tho

Just got tracking info from YS
its coming from Hanover township PA

If Anyone Came Up On An Extra Size 10 Today, Please Get At Me :nerd:

Got Thru With A Carted Size 3-4 Times At Least Only To Get Hit With Payment Errors Over And Over. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom