Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I stay TTS for shoes I play sport in. Casual kicks I wear a size up or size down depending on the model. A bit of wiggle room or a bit of a snug fit doesn't make any difference to me if I'm just rocking a pair casually. I have Consortium 4d in an 11.5 and have some js that are sz 14. I play ball in size 12.5 or 13 depending on the shoe.

Whatever you do don’t give any advise on sizing. Please lol.

my foam runners on the way to GOAT for verification. I wear a large size so I'm assuming they aint fakes for how fast they going out lol
you either got fakes or an early pair from an influencer/friend of YE. No YS pairs have shipped yet.

you either got fakes or an early pair from an influencer/friend of YE. No YS pairs have shipped yet.

they still dont make fakes over size 12 right? these are 14 thats why I'm usually not as cautious as from what I remember fakes were never done in that size or rarely done I should say.

they still dont make fakes over size 12 right? these are 14 thats why I'm usually not as cautious as from what I remember fakes were never done in that size or rarely done I should say.

fakes of larger sizes have definitely been made lately in various models

Now these are something else altogether. Glad I could finally get my hands on a pair.

zebb.jpg

only one. they don’t care if you order more than one (idk if this is always the case) have done it before without issue
looking like no one has shipping and all charges gettin ghosted. Wonder if they are gonna re-drop them or just wait till have have more produced. offing wex needs to get it together.

OR

its a very real possibility that pending charges DROP off and then re-charge when the product has shipped. Come on guys, lets not be first time online shoppers

Most likely scenario. YS usually ships before the charge drops off. I never implied that we we weren’t getting the FRs lol

So just got my QNTM. They are nice on feet. I got a 13.5 and I wear a 13 in everything adidas. That’s ultra boost, 350 v2 solid and with see thru stripe, 700 and 700v2. To me these run TTS. I could have went with a 13 if it was available. 13.5 has a little extra room in the toe which I like. If I hoop in them I’ll be wearing thick socks so that extra room will be filled. If I wear casually they won’t be too tight or loose. I would recommend TTS if you can or .5 up if you can get your TTS. DONT GO DOWN IMO

All my yeezys is .5 up, wear 10 in everything else, went .5 size up in ultraboost too

i go half size down for air forces though sometimes, dont lace em up

Back
Top Bottom