Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone grabbed the Bariums from Kith? I bought a pair from eBay but the seller says Kith haven't shipped yet.

Oops didn't mean to offend head head gatekeeper :nthat::lol:
AC5D2C87-E794-445C-AC14-056DA3957C60.jpeg

I actually like the basketball performance pair better then the lifestyle version that’s why I copped the barium pair I like the Translucent cage look on the side 🔥

“Billionaire”

dude is such a clown

Rich get richer cause the know how to finesse the system. I mean look at Trump charging the secret service to stay at his hotels while they are protecting him. Ethics violations only apply to those at the bottom of the food chain.

Saved 160 jobs and the LOAN will be paid back. What's the issue here? He filed like everybody else.

He was supposed to take the money out his own family pockets to keep those people employed when he could get the loan? Y'all just be looking to be mad on the internet LMAOOO :rofl:
The loan was meant for small businesses - YEEZY is not a small business

he manipulated a system plain and simple - he just didn’t want to cut into his own profits

Saved 160 jobs and the LOAN will be paid back. What's the issue here? He filed like everybody else.

He was supposed to take the money out his own family pockets to keep those people employed when he could get the loan? Y'all just be looking to be mad on the internet LMAOOO :rofl:

The problem is that businesses not owned by billionaires didn’t get the PPP money. And not because they didn’t file. The Yeezy brand doesn’t need a loan to stay afloat—that’s a fact.

And we won’t get into the Trump/Kanye/Kushner connection....

There are mom and pop shops that lost everything while billionaires got PPP loans. Nah, man this doesn’t pass the smell test for me.

Back
Top Bottom