Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
BEC1EC5A-1727-44EF-B36D-A543809CA8E5.jpeg

First Look: adidas Yeezy 700 v3 "Srphym"

Is there a way to cancel an END raffle entry?
If nobody answered this yet: got to your email that said your in. Hit the cancel button, which will take you to the cancel page to cancel. Or you can go back to the launches page and login. Then hit the cancel button there.

Won the raffle on Stress95, but it's still FCFS? Anyone hit on there before? Will I actually have a chance, or is it going to be a bust?

If nobody answered this yet: got to your email that said your in. Hit the cancel button, which will take you to the cancel page to cancel. Or you can go back to the launches page and login. Then hit the cancel button there.

Someone answered but I appreciate it still

Just got back from vacation, and inspected my bariums from
Kicks crew. Box label had me a little shook. Never seen one like that before. But from doing some legit checking on the the actual shoe,Everything seems legit.
Are there even fake pairs out there for those yet? Just curious.

BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 Not sure, but Kick Crew sells legit shoes so you should be good. Thought these Zyons were going to be an easy pick up, but I'm down to the Adidas raffle now. Aint no way I'm waking up to try and cop off DSG.

Yeah mines at $310...I’m coolin on resell for a bit. May scoop some magnets or carbon blues if I don’t get zyon tho hahaha

Yeah i probably shouldve waited for a couple of other raffle entries to come in.

But ive beasted on these hard since the first pics so i copped.

Not sure if anyone has more than 1 pair of Bariums but my kicks crew pair has more color to the cages than my SNS pair. I like the darker cages so I dyed my other pair. I’m cool with the hate but I just don’t have time to wait on yeezy to drop a black pair. When they do I’ll cop but for now I’m proud to make the colorways I want, I do it often.

over 4 hours since the draw on the adc app has started and the drawing progress of my size is still around 30%... :smh:
this is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom