• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
are we ip banned??

Not sure. I think if you have access to one Footsite, you get access denied on the others.

I.e., I am on the product page thru Champs, but I'm getting accessed denied on FTL and FTA. Deleting cookies puts me back into the splash page, then access denied.

I got denied access from all but footaction but its stuck on like 1/4 of the loading bar and it refuses to move lol

Most people gon eat on YS or Adidas raffle probably. I'm sure that's where all the stock is at

I'm out. Good luck to the rest of you guys. I'm banned from YS due to a chargeback for them sucking ***.

Got through queue on FTL about 20 mins ago and have been spamming add to cart ever since. All sizes still showing but nothing adding.

I’m starting to hate buying sneakers.

Tedious but I had to clear cookies after every access denied message. Eventually got through the queue for Footlocker and ATC for about 15 minutes. Got through with 9.5 US and received my confirmation email. It is possible guys!!

Was able to checkout after 15-20 minutes of button mashing but i'm really questioning the usage of my time jto spend my own money. Feels like it's almost time to hang it up for good.

Was getting access denied on all the footsites on Chrome. Switched over to Safari and was good. Still showed sold out but it at least gave the option to spam ATC.

Back
Top Bottom