Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Pair deliver today. I was away from the crib til 4am. Sat on my porch for like 15 hrs lolll. Still juicy.

20200724_054001.jpg

Would you guys pull the trigger on a pair of Zyon’s for $300 shipped? Or do you think it may go lower than that eventually once everyone gets their pairs. My size is currently selling for about $305 on Stock X, however with their shipping, processing, and taxes up charges it goes up another $50. I don’t foresee the Zyon’s going substantially any lower than what they are now, what do you guys think?

I see people on fb groups copping them for $280... But most of them are trying to buy in bulk.

Just pulled the trigger @ $309 for a sz 13 on SX. Been hawking these prices since release date L. I was hoping they’d go lower but price has been steady around $310.

Just pulled the trigger @ $309 for a sz 13 on SX. Been hawking these prices since release date L. I was hoping they’d go lower but price has been steady around $310.

Not a normal market. Some shoes don't be dipping no more. Everybody got resale money. Resellers don't gotta budge or undercut crazy, unless they cop bricks.

Damn that's about $362 after shipping, tax, and fees from X... Not sure where you from but definitely could have saved $50-60 buying locally.

Lame drop on the .ca for the RFs, held me in a waiting room with “sale is about to start, preparations are being made” until 8:55 then it let all 3 of my devices in within 4 seconds, said 3 sizes were still available on each but they were all ghost stock, oh well

Edit: sale is back on apparently, maybe the ghost stock was part of their “preparations” :lol:

Edit x2: did the exact same thing to me again, this time with 4 different ghost stock sizes, a joke if you will

Last edited:

Do you bro! Congrats! As long as you’re happy, can afford it and you have them, that’s all that matters.

I’m not going to criticize someone for paying what they feel comfortable with paying. Who am I to count another mans pockets?

Share pics when they come in.

The game is different now than it was 10 years ago, if you got it to spend get what want, if you can’t afford it, get what you can.

I see people on fb groups copping them for $280... But most of them are trying to buy in bulk.

if you can get locally, would probably be the way to go. that said, I've been trying to get people to 280 and nobody's bit...yet. but it's really better for sellers to not go through stock x and pay fees and wait for payout as far as I'm concerned...

Back
Top Bottom