• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
mans dreaming
I work in finance - and im not the only one who thinks this. Mark cuban even commented on it. Basically the two major US Markets (stock and housing) are full of a bunch of funny money - or money that isn't backed. With all the extra stimulus, loans, unemployment there are a lot of unsustainable buyers out there (you bought a house, some stocks, or even some shoes with this money and not money from a consistent pay check). by 2021 when this virus doesn't go away and the gov stops pumping money into the economy there will be a burst in both markets.

So no one gonna talk about this fake sell out on YS? Gotta keep up the appearance of hype I guess....

So no one gonna talk about this fake sell out on YS? Gotta keep up the appearance of hype I guess....

they probably already sold out. Yeezys kept stuff up on Yeezy supply before (at least for the day of the relase) multiple 700s last year, desert boots, slides, 500 highs etc

I work in finance - and im not the only one who thinks this. Mark cuban even commented on it. Basically the two major US Markets (stock and housing) are full of a bunch of funny money - or money that isn't backed. With all the extra stimulus, loans, unemployment there are a lot of unsustainable buyers out there (you bought a house, some stocks, or even some shoes with this money and not money from a consistent pay check). by 2021 when this virus doesn't go away and the gov stops pumping money into the economy there will be a burst in both markets.
In a nutshell, the current market just isn't sustainable. It is very classist rn.

In a nutshell, the current market just isn't sustainable. It is very classist rn.
I mean capitalism in itself isn't sustainable. But rn there isn't a ton of security (a lot of it is bolstered by slight of hand by trump's policies - remember he was a big proponent of the stimulus packages a loans etc.). When he looses in Nov watch the bubble burst.

Are the blue oats non rf going to drop to mist prices? They were going for under retail at one point. Love the 380 design.

in housing the lenders/banks adjusted during April/May. Result is they rewarded borrowers with sustainable income while cutting off well qualified borrowers that are at risk of furlough or being laid off. This is the reason for lower interest rates ... they need to make up volume for the restriction. In housing the funny money isnt as abundant. What’s crazy is that it caused a spike in housing prices In some areas

Are the blue oats non rf going to drop to mist prices? They were going for under retail at one point. Love the 380 design.
I don’t think they’ll go that far down. The mists sat for a long time and had much higher stock numbers. The Blue Oats, while not that hard to get, are lower in stock, and sold out pretty much everywhere. I could totally see people turning on these down the line and it jumping up in value, seeing as how unique it is.

I’m not into art but ... when I first saw these joints i was like WTF? Then I started to wonder where, why, or how this CW may have come about.

I mean dude lives on a ranch and has tractors... I think of a farm full of oats and a blue sky in WY.

Or Jesus in humble shrouds and the JIK album , I dunno it just stirs up the imagination

Back
Top Bottom